Hearings Before the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, Eighty-first Congress, First-[second] Session, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1950
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
ABERNETHY acreage allotment acres acres of cotton adjustment Agricultural Adjustment Act ALBERT amendment American Tobacco Co amount ANDRESEN BAGWELL bales base basis BELL BRYSON BURKHEAD cents CHAIRMAN cigar Commodity Credit Corporation Congress COOLEY cost cotton acreage county committee crop cropland Department of Agriculture Edgecombe County fact farm farmers Federal floricultural gadget GATHINGS gentleman GILLIAM give going Government grow growers HOEVEN increase land LASSETER legislation loans marketing quotas ment Missoula North Carolina operations PACE Parmer County PEARSALL planted POAGE pound problem production provision Public Law 272 question RANDOLPH recommendation record reduced reserve RIBICOFF runner peanuts Secretary of Agriculture shade tobacco shortage statement support price surplus Swisher County talking TAYLOR Texas thing tion trying type 61 type of peanut type peanuts understand United Virginia peanuts Virginia type Virginia-type peanuts WHITE WOOLLEY
7. lappuse - If any provision of this act or the application thereof to any person or circumstances is held invalid, the validity of the remainder of the act and of the application of such provision to other persons and circumstances shall not be affected thereby.
6. lappuse - Agriculture may from time to time designate, or at points which may be conveniently reached therefrom, under such rules and regulations as he may prescribe, including payment of such fees as will be reasonable and as nearly as may be to cover the cost for the service rendered...
6. lappuse - When construing and enforcing the provisions of this Act, the act, omission, or failure of any officer, agent, or other person acting for or employed by any...
5. lappuse - Act ; but no natural person shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing...
3. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That section 901 of the Merchant Marine Act, 1936, as amended, is hereby amended by inserting "(a)
6. lappuse - ... may cooperate with any department or agency of the Government, any State, Territory, District, or possession, or department, agency, or political subdivision thereof...
2. lappuse - ... to such common carrier, who shall be called upon to satisfy the complaint or to answer the same in writing within a reasonable time, to be specified by the commission.