Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able accept accordance achieve action Address aggression agree agreement American approved Article Assembly believe cause chairman Charter co-operation Commission Committee common concerned Conference consider constitute contribution Court decision delegation desire determine Dumbarton Oaks economic Economic and Social effective effort English equality establishment express fact faith feel final force Franklin Delano Roosevelt freedom functions future give Government honor hope human important International Organization justice Ladies and Gentlemen League live maintain matter means measures meeting ment necessary never Organization parties peace and security permanent Plenary Session political possible powers present President principles problems Proposals question recognize recommendations relations representatives Republic respect responsibility Roosevelt San Francisco Security Council Soviet spirit STETTINIUS task territories tion Union United Nations victory vote wish world Organization
9. lappuse - Article 56 All Members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in cooperation with the Organization for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Article 55.
8. lappuse - Nothing in the present Charter shall invalidate or preclude action in relation to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory to the present Charter, taken or authorized as a result of that war by the Governments having responsibility for such action.
4. lappuse - The General Assembly may discuss any questions or any matters within the scope of the present Charter or relating to the powers and functions of any organs provided for in the present Charter...
23. lappuse - Lead, kindly light, amid the encircling gloom, Lead thou me on ! The night is dark and I am far from home; Lead thou me on ! Keep thou my feet; I do not ask to see The distant scene; one step enough for me.
7. lappuse - A state which is not a Member of the United Nations may bring to the attention of the Security Council or of the General Assembly any dispute to which it is a party if it accepts in advance, for the purposes of the dispute, the obligations of pacific settlement provided in the present Charter.
6. lappuse - In order to ensure prompt and effective action by the United Nations, its Members confer on the Security Council primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security, and agree that in carrying out its duties under this responsibility the Security Council acts on their behalf.
8. lappuse - The Military Staff Committee shall be responsible under the Security Council for the strategic direction of any armed forces placed at the disposal of the Security Council.
8. lappuse - Such decisions shall be carried out by the members of the United Nations directly and through their action in the appropriate international agencies of which they are members. Article 49 The members of the United Nations shall join in affording mutual assistance in carrying out the measures decided upon by the Security Council.
6. lappuse - Council, due regard being specially paid, in the first instance to the contribution of Members of the United Nations to the maintenance of international peace and security and to the other purposes of the Organization, and also to equitable geographical distribution.