The Consolidated Ordinances of the Northwest Territories, 1898: Being a Consolidation of the Revised Ordinances of the Territories, 1888, with the Subsequent Public General Ordinances of the Legislature of the North-west Territories. In Force March 15, 1899
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affidavit aforesaid agent allowed amount animal appear application appointed Assembly assessment authorised ballot bylaw candidate cause certificate charge claim clerk commissioner contract conviction copy costs Council Court deemed defendant deliver deputy direct district duties effect election entered entitled evidence examination execution expression fees filed give given granted held inspector interest issue judge judgment justice land Legislative liable license Lieutenant Governor liquor manner matter means meeting mentioned months municipality necessary notice oath offence Ordinance otherwise owner paid party payment penalty person poll pound powers proceedings reasonable received registered resident respect returning officer rules schedule school district secretary served sheriff signed statement summons taken Territories therein thereof tion treasurer trustees unless vote voter witness writ writing
11. lappuse - It shall be signed at the foot or end thereof, by the testator or by some other person in his presence, and by his direction, and such signature shall be made or acknowledged by the testator, in the presence of two or more witnesses present at the same time, and such witnesses shall attest and shall subscribe the will in the presence of the testator and of each other but no form of attestation shall be necessary.
392. lappuse - ... agent acting for him, of the goods or documents of title, under any sale, pledge or other disposition thereof...
380. lappuse - Act, where goods are sold by a person who is not the owner thereof, and who does not sell them under the authority or with the consent of the owner, the buyer acquires no better title to the goods than the seller had, unless the owner of the goods is by his conduct precluded from denying the seller's authority to sell. (2) Nothing in this Act, however, shall affect (a) The provisions of any factors...
383. lappuse - The buyer is deemed to have accepted the goods when he intimates to the seller that he has accepted them, or when the goods have been delivered to him, and he does any act in relation to them which is inconsistent with the ownership of the seller, or when, after the lapse of a reasonable time he retains the goods without intimating to the seller that he has rejected them.
383. lappuse - Where goods are delivered to the buyer, which he has not previously examined, he is not deemed to have accepted them unless and until he has had a reasonable opportunity of examining them for the purpose of ascertaining whether they are in conformity with the contract.
386. lappuse - The unpaid seller may exercise his right of stoppage in transitu either by taking actual possession of the goods, or by giving notice of his claim to the carrier or other bailee in whose possession the goods are. Such notice may be given either to the person in actual possession of the goods or to his principal.
288. lappuse - ... unless in the opinion of the Court to which the application is made some substantial wrong or miscarriage has been thereby occasioned in the trial...
202. lappuse - All persons may be joined as defendants against whom the right to any relief is alleged to exist, whether jointly, severally or in the alternative; and judgment may be given against such one or more of the defendants as may be found to be liable according to their respective liabilities, without any amendment.
381. lappuse - Whether it is for the buyer to take possession of the goods or for the seller to send them to the buyer is a question depending in each case on the contract, express or implied, between the parties. Apart from any such contract, express or implied, or usage of trade to the contrary, the place of delivery...