Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act to amend aground Albany amount appointed Arrived Assembly asylum Attempt authorize Average speed Board boats Buffalo building canal cargo carrying cents charge claimed coal Commission commissioners Company completed condition contract cost December Detained detentions direction duty east engineer entitled estimated examination expense extend feet five four furnished further hospital inches insane institution interest iron John lake lands larceny Legislature less lock March means miles per hour minutes months mountain November observations paid party passed patients perform person placed present proper proposed reason received relation respect result river Rochester Schenectady Senate Showing side steam steamer stone street submitted superintendent Syracuse TABLE taken third tion tons towing town trip Troy Utica walls West whole York
28. lappuse - And I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that I have not directly or indirectly paid, offered or promised to pay, contributed, or offered or promised to contribute any money or other valuable thing as a consideration or reward for the giving or withholding a vote at the election at which I was elected to said office, and have not made any promise to influence the giving or withholding any such vote[,]" and no other oath, declaration or test shall be required as a qualification for any office or...
28. lappuse - ... and if, in the Legislature so next chosen as aforesaid, such proposed amendment or amendments shall be agreed to by a majority of all the members elected to each House, then it shall be the duty of the Legislature to submit such proposed amend-ment or amendments to the people...
28. lappuse - Items, while approving of the other portion of the bill. In such case he shall append to the bill, at the time of signing It, a statement of the items to which he objects, and the appropriation so objected to shall not take effect. If the legislature be In session, he shall transmit to the house In which the bill originated a copy of such statement, and the Items objected to shall be separately reconsidered.
28. lappuse - Justices of the Peace, whose term of office shall be four years. In case of an election to fill a vacancy occurring before the expiration of a full term, they shall hold for the residue of the unexpired term.
28. lappuse - Section 1. The executive power shall be vested In a Governor, who shall hold his office for two years ; a LieutenanfrGovernor shall be chosen at the same time, and for the same term.
28. lappuse - Every law which imposes, continues or revives a tax shall distinctly state the tax and the object to which it is to be applied, and it shall not be sufficient to refer to any other law to fix such tax or object.
28. lappuse - If, during a vacancy of the office of Governor, the Lieutenant-Governor shall be impeached, displaced, resign, die, or become incapable of performing the duties of his office, or be absent from the State, the President pro tempore of the Senate shall act as Governor until the vacancy be filled or the disability shall cease.
28. lappuse - The Governor shall be Commander-in-Chief of the military and naval forces of the State. He shall have power to convene the Legislature, or the Senate only, on extraordinary occasions. At extraordinary sessions no subject shall be acted upon , except euch as the Governor may recommend for consideration.