Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accept Accounting Office additional administrative advertisement amended amount approval arising authority award believe bidder bids bill bond building CELLER Chairman CHRISTOPHERSON claims committee competition Comptroller concerned Congress consideration considered construction contract contracting officer contractor cost course court decision delay desire determine DOMINICK effect establish executive existing experience fact filed final follows furnished further give Government head hearing interests interpretation involved judgment labor legislation limited liquidated damages lowest MacDONALD Major CUSHING material matter mean ment Navy NEAGLE necessary objection opened opinion Panama parties payment performance permit persons practice present procedure proposed protest provision purchase question reason received reference relating representative respect responsible result Secretary specifications standard Stat statement statute subcontractor submitted suggested suit supplies surety thing tion United
198. lappuse - No contract or purchase on behalf of the United States shall be made unless the same is authorized by law, or is under an appropriation adequate to its fulfillment. except in the War and Navy Departments, for clothing, subsistence, forage, fuel, quarters or transportation, which, however, shall not exceed the necessities of the current year.
11. lappuse - All purchases and contracts for supplies or services in any of the departments of the Government, except for personal services, shall be made by advertising a sufficient time previously for proposals respecting the same when the public exigencies do not require the immediate deliveiy of the articles or performance of the service.
12. lappuse - The court could not entertain an appeal from the decision of one of the secretaries, nor revise his judgment in any case where the law authorized him to exercise discretion or judgment.
142. lappuse - The Comptroller General is authorized and directed to furnish, to any person making application therefor who submits an affidavit that he has supplied labor or materials for such work and payment therefor has not been made or that he is being sued on any such bond, a certified copy of such bond and the contract for which it was given, which copy shall be prima facie evidence of the contents, execution, and delivery of the original...
8. lappuse - An Act to regulate the immigration of aliens to, and the residence of aliens in, the United States...
12. lappuse - The court will not interfere by mandamus with the executive officers of the Government in the exercise of their ordinary official duties, even where those duties require an interpretation of the law, the court having no appellate power for that purpose...
11. lappuse - When immediate delivery or performance is required by the public exigency the articles or service required may be procured by open purchase or contract at the places and in the manner in which such articles are usually bought and sold, or such services engaged, between individuals.
58. lappuse - All bids shall be publicly opened at the time and place stated in the advertisement. Award shall be made with reasonable promptness by written notice to that responsible bidder whose bid, conforming to the invitation for bids, will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered : Provided, That all bids may be rejected when the agency head determines that it is in the public interest so to do.
99. lappuse - ... the Government may, by written notice to the contractor terminate his right to proceed with the work or such part of the work as to which there has been a failure to pay said required wages and to prosecute the work to completion by contract or otherwise, and the contractor and his sureties shall be liable to the Government for any excess costs occasioned the Government thereby.
6. lappuse - ... except armor and armor plate, whether made to conform to particular specifications or not, or to the construction or repair of levees or revetments necessary for protection against floods or overflows on the navigable waters of the United States...