The Code of Federal Regulations of the United States of America
The Code of Federal Regulations is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
0.5 percent acid added Administration amended amount appear application artificial authorized batch bear blank calcium cent certification chapter cheese chloride color additive combination Commissioner common concentrated conforms conspicuously contains corn Cosmetic Act cream curd D&C Red definition and standard Department designated determined dried effect establishment exempt extract Federal Food finished flavoring flour Food and Drug fruit glucose harmless intended juice label shall bear label statement less listed manufacturing matter means ment method Mixed mixture officer optional ingredients Orange oysters package packing paragraph pasteurized percent person petition pound prepared prescribed present procedure quantity regulations removed request requirements safe salt sample showing sieve sirup skim milk sodium solids specified spice standard of identity Stat statement of optional subparagraph substances sugar term thereof tion units vegetable weight whole
30. lappuse - The labeling of a cosmetic which contains two or more ingredients may be misleading by reason (among other reasons) of the designation of such cosmetic in such labeling by a name which includes or suggests the name of one or more but not all such ingredients, even though the names of all such ingredients are stated elsewhere in the labeling.
12. lappuse - Nothing in this section shall prohibit supplemental statements at locations other than the principal display panel(s) describing in nondeceptive terms the net quantity of contents, provided that such supplemental state-ments of net quantity of contents shall not include any term qualifying a unit of weight, measure, or count that tends to exaggerate the amount of the drug contained in the package; for example, "giant pint
32. lappuse - All words, statements, and other information required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label or labeling shall appear thereon in the English language: Provided, however, That in the case of articles distributed solely in...
32. lappuse - ... of the act by reason (among other reasons) of: (1) The failure of such word, statement, or information to appear on the part or panel of the label which is presented or displayed under customary conditions of purchase...
277. lappuse - ... weighed. The diameter of the sieve is 8 inches if the quantity of the contents of the container is less than 3 pounds, and 12 inches if such quantity is 3 pounds or more. The bottom of the sieve is woven-wire cloth which complies with the specifications for such cloth set forth under "2380 Micron (No. 8)" in Table I of "Standard Specifications for Sieves.
32. lappuse - ... and each of which is so designed as to render it likely to be, under customary conditions of purchase, the part or panel displayed; (3) The failure of the label to extend over the area of the container or package available for such extension, so as to provide sufficient label space for the prominent placing of such word, statement, or information; (4) Insufficiency of label space (for the prominent placing of such word, statement, or information) resulting from the use of label space for any...
15. lappuse - chemical preservative" means any chemical that, when added to food, tends to prevent or retard deterioration thereof, but does not include common salt, sugars, vinegars, spices or oils extracted from spices, substances added to food by direct exposure thereof to wood smoke, or chemicals applied for their insecticidal or herbicidal properties. (b) A food which is subject to the requirements of section 403 (k) of the act shall bear labeling, even though such food is not in package form. (c) A statement...
32. lappuse - ... (2) Variations from the stated weight, measure, or numerical count shall be permitted when caused by unavoidable deviations in weighing, measuring, or counting Individual packages which occur In good packing practice. But under this subparagraph variations shall not be permitted to such extent that the average of the quantities in the packages comprising a shipment...
92. lappuse - An exemption of a shipment or other delivery of a drug or device under paragraph (a) (2) of this section shall become void ab initio with respect to the person who introduced such shipment or delivery into interstate commerce upon refusal by such person to make available for inspection a copy of the agreement, as required by such subparagraph.
99. lappuse - Commissioner under the provisions of section 409 (b) of the act shall be submitted In triplicate. If any part of the material submitted is in a foreign language, it shall be accompanied by an accurate and complete English translation. The petition shall state petitioner's...