Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acres action administrative adverse possession Alaska alien alleged allotment amended appeal application appropriate approved Assistant August authority California character citizens claim Commissioner Company conclusion Congress consideration considered Constitution construction contract court December decision Department determination effect entry established evidence Executive existing fact February Federal filed final follows further Government grant grazing ground held holding homestead Indian Indian reservations intended interest Interior Islands issued July June jurisdiction lease license limited March matter meaning ment mineral mining necessary Office operations opinion overruled parties passed patent payment period permit persons possession present prior protection provides public lands pueblo purchase question reason reference regulations relating reservation residence respect river rule Secretary Service Stat statute supra tion tribal tribe United valid
217. lappuse - State do agree and declare that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within the boundaries thereof...
43. lappuse - That no purchase, grant, lease, or other conveyance of lands, or of any title or claim thereto, from any Indian nation or tribe of Indians, shall be of any validity in law or equity, unless the same be made by treaty or convention entered into pursuant to the constitution.
560. lappuse - ... to conserve the scenery and the natural and historic objects and the wildlife therein and to provide for the enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations.
177. lappuse - Provided, That such naturalization or resumption takes place during the minority of such child: And provided further, That the citizenship of such minor child shall begin at the time such minor child begins to reside permanently in the United States.
114. lappuse - ... to conduct inquiries and scientific and technologic investigations concerning mining, and the preparation, treatment, and utilization of mineral substances with a view to improving health conditions, and increasing safety, efficiency, economic development, and conserving resources through the prevention of waste in the mining, quarrying, metallurgical, and other mineral industries...
42. lappuse - The power of the General Government over these remnants of a race once powerful, now weak and diminished in numbers, is necessary to their protection, as well as to the safety of those among whom they dwell.
300. lappuse - President by an exertion of legislative power, but with such an authority plus the very delicate, plenary, and exclusive power of the President as the sole organ of the federal government in the field of international relations...
539. lappuse - ARTICLE 3. Changes. The contracting officer may at any time, by a written order, and without notice to the sureties, make changes in the drawings and/or specifications of this contract and within the general scope thereof. If such changes cause an increase or decrease in the amount due under this contract, or in the time required for its performance, an equitable adjustment shall be made and the contract shall be modified in writing accordingly.
396. lappuse - ... unknown conditions of an unusual nature differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized as inhering in work of the character provided for in the plans and specifications, the attention of the contracting officer shall be called immediately to such conditions before they are disturbed.
587. lappuse - Officer in writing of: (1) subsurface or latent physical conditions at the site differing materially from those indicated in this contract, or (2) unknown physical conditions at the site, of an unusual nature, differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized as inhering in work of the character provided for in this contract.