Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accounts Airlines American amount application authority Bank trust departments Bankers Trust beneficial Board Broadcasting Brokers carrier Cede and Company Chase Manhattan Chemical Chicago Church Street Station Cleveland Commission common stock company's concentration Corp Corporation Cudd DEAR SENATOR METCALF directors Electric employees Fenner & Smith filed follows Form four funds holders holdings included individual industrial institutions insurance companies interest investment investors Jersey largest stockholders letter Manufacturers Hanover Merrill Lynch Morgan Guaranty National Bank National City nominees officers Ohio operating outstanding owners ownership P.O. Box Pacific panies percent Percent of total person Philadelphia Pierce Plan Power President Railroad record regulations request requires response rules securities SENATOR Service shareholders shares of common showing Smith Inc stockholders Subtotal System tion U.S. Trust Company United utilities voting York Big Seven York Stock Exchange
198. lappuse - SEC. 407. (a) The Board is empowered to require annual, monthly, periodical, and special reports from any air carrier; to prescribe the manner and form in which such reports shall be made...
290. lappuse - ... checks, money orders, or similar instruments, any broker or dealer in securities registered or required to be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934...
393. lappuse - ... for one share and not more than two shares, one vote ; for every two shares above two, and not exceeding ten, one vote ; for every four shares above ten, and not exceeding thirty, one vote ; for every six shares above thirty, and not exceeding sixty, one vote ; for every eight shares above sixty, and not exceeding one hundred, one vote ; and for every ten shares above one hundred, one vote ; but no person, copartnership, or body politic, shall be entitled to a greater number than thirty votes...
ii. lappuse - CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AT THE SECOND SESSION, BEGUN AND HELD AT THE CITY OF WASHINGTON ON MONDAY, THE THIRD DAY OF DECEMBER, ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN. JOINT RESOLUTION PROPOSING AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.
229. lappuse - State or other sovereign power under the laws of which it was organized, and (2) the percentage of voting securities owned or other basis of control by the person, if any, immediately controlling it.
230. lappuse - Such annual reports shall show in detail the amount of capital stock issued, the amounts paid therefor, and the manner of payment for the same ; the dividends paid, the surplus fund, if any...
198. lappuse - Board is empowered to perform such acts, to conduct such investigations, to issue and amend such orders, and to make and amend such general or special rules, regulations, and procedure, pursuant to and consistent with the provisions of this Act, as it shall deem necessary to carry out the provisions of, and to exercise and perform Its powers and duties under, this Act.
128. lappuse - ... The president and cashier of every national banking association shall cause to be kept at all times a full and correct list of the names and residences of all the shareholders in the association, and the number of shares held by each, in the office where its business is transacted. Such list shall be subject to the inspection of all the shareholders and creditors of the association, and the officers authorized to assess taxes under state authority, during business hours of each day in which...