Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
advance Albert amount Annie annual appointed attendance average better Blind Board Book Brunswick building Campbellton candidates Carleton cent charge Charlotte Chief Superintendent City Class closed condition continues County course December Decrease departments District Education employed ended English enrolled examination Fredericton Fund Give given Gloucester Grade Grammar School Grants held High School History improvement Increase Inspector Institute instruction interest John June Kent Kings License maintained Mary meeting Miss Name Natural needed Normal School Northumberland obtained opened operation Parish passed plants present Principal Province pupils Queens received repairs respect salaries School House Second Term Secretary Standards Street subjects Superior School Table teachers teaching Term Term ended Town Trustees University VIII Westmorland Write York
49. lappuse - Earth felt the wound, and Nature from her seat Sighing through all her Works gave signs of woe, That all was lost.
45. lappuse - Yet I doubt not thro' the ages one increasing purpose runs, And the thoughts of men are widen'd with the process of the suns.
77. lappuse - ON Linden, when the sun was low, All bloodless lay the untrodden snow, And dark as winter was the flow Of Iser, rolling rapidly. But Linden saw another sight, When the drum beat, at dead of night, Commanding fires of death to light The darkness of her scenery.
65. lappuse - The tear, down childhood's cheek that flows, Is like the dewdrop on the rose ; When next the summer breeze comes by, And waves the bush, the flower is dry.
65. lappuse - Other Romans shall arise, Heedless of a soldier's name, Sounds, not arms, shall win the prize, Harmony the path to fame.
48. lappuse - Stood heir to the first. Now, sir, be judge yourself, Whether I in any just term am affined To love the Moor. Rod. I would not follow him, then. lago. 0 sir, content you ; I follow him to serve my turn upon him. We cannot all be masters, nor all masters Cannot be truly followed.
94. lappuse - If two triangles have two angles of the one equal to two angles of the other, each to each, and one side equal to one side, viz. either the sides adjacent to the equal...
57. lappuse - How often have I blest the coming day, When toil remitting lent its turn to play, And all the village train, from labour free, Led up their sports beneath the spreading tree...