Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
41 Stat act of June act of Mar action affirmed allowances amended amount apply appointment appropriation approved Army assignment Atty authority bond cause charge Chief civil claim Code commanding commission compensation Congress consent Constitution contract contractor conviction Corps court court-martial defendant Department detailed determine direct discharge District duty effect employed employee enlisted entitled established evidence executive existing fact Federal force furnished given Government grade habeas corpus held issued judge judgment July jurisdiction labor land lieutenant limited materials ment military Navy necessary Notes of Decisions offense officers operation payment performance person prescribed President proceedings promotion proper provision punishment question rank reason receive regulations retired rules Secretary Senate sentence served soldier statute surety term thereof tion trial United violation warrant writ
110. lappuse - SECTION 2. The Congress and the several States shall have concurrent power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation. SECTION 3. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of the several States, as provided in the Constitution, within seven years from the date of the submission hereof to the States by the Congress.
392. lappuse - States, may have become citizens of any one of the said states, under the laws thereof, being under the age of twenty-one years, at the time of the naturalization of their parents, shall, if dwelling in the United States, be considered as citizens of the United States...
453. lappuse - ... after the allowance of such a claim, the ascertainment of the amount due, and the issuing of a warrant for the payment thereof.
476. lappuse - States shall be first satisfied ; and the priority established shall extend as well to cases in which a debtor, not having sufficient property to pay all his debts, makes a voluntary assignment thereof...
494. lappuse - All purchases and contracts for supplies or services, in any of the Departments of the Government, except for personal services, shall be made by advertising a sufficient time previously for proposals respecting the same, when the public exigencies do not require the immediate delivery of the articles, or performance of the service.
415. lappuse - Where the injury for which compensation is payable under this act was caused under circumstances creating a legal liability in some person other than the employer to pay damages in respect thereof, the...
523. lappuse - Columbia or any such contractor or subcontractor whose duty it shall be to employ, direct, or control the services of such laborers or mechanics to require or permit any such laborer or mechanic to work more than eight hours in any calendar day except in case of extraordinary emergency.
264. lappuse - ... (d^ All retainers to the camp and all persons accompanying or serving with thg armies of the United States without the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, and in time of war all such retainers and persons accompanying or serving with the armies of the United States in the field, both within and without the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, though not otherwise subject to these articles; "(e) All persons under sentence adjudged by courts-martial; "(f) All persons admitted...
324. lappuse - I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the United States of America ; that I will serve them honestly and faithfully against all their enemies whomsoever ; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States, and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the Rules and Articles of War.