Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action added additional administering authority agency agree amended amount apply appropriate approved assistance Bank capital carry chapter Commerce Commission Committee competitive Congress consider consultation continue costs countervailing described designated determination Development Development Bank Director domestic duty economic effect enactment entered established Executive export extent Federal final Finance finds fiscal foreign country Fund Government Governor Implementation imports increase industry initiated inserted institutions interested International International Trade investment issued lieu limited loan means ment merchandise million necessary negotiations notice operations paragraph party period person petition practices President Proclamation programs protection Public Law pursuant reason referred regarding relating request respect Secretary Senate Special Stat struck submitted subparagraph subsection subsidy suspension taken Tariff term termination thereof tion Trade Act trade agreement Trade Representative Treasury United
696. lappuse - Any person may be compelled to appear and depose and to produce documentary evidence in the same manner as witnesses may be compelled to appear and testify and produce documentary evidence before the commission as hereinbefore provided.
47. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the corporation to be issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use, as a ; public-debt transaction, the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter [issued under the second Liberty bond act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under the second Liberty bond act, as amended, ;are extended to include any purchases of the corporation's...
532. lappuse - Congress subsequent to the expiration of said fixed term of office, and except (1) any Commissioner appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term...
695. lappuse - Such testimony shall be reduced to writing by the person taking the deposition, or under his direction, and shall then be subscribed by the deponent. Any person may be compelled to appear and...
337. lappuse - President, whenever he finds as a fact that any existing duties or other import restrictions of the United States...
555. lappuse - States and shall be liable to be seized, prosecuted, and condemned in like manner and under the same...
391. lappuse - Commission shall promptly make an investigation to determine whether an article is being imported into the United States in such increased quantities as to be a substantial cause of serious injury, or the threat thereof, to the domestic industry producing an article like or directly competitive with the imported article.
608. lappuse - Treasury determines that a class of merchandise is being, or is likely to be, sold in the United States at less than its fair value.
931. lappuse - The objects and purposes of the bank shall be to aid in financing and to facilitate exports and imports and the exchange of commodities between the United States or any of its Territories or insular possessions and any foreign country or the agencies or nationals thereof.