Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted additional allowed amended amount appeal approximately authorized buildings Canal cause channel claim cofferdam Company compensation completed concrete connection construction contracting officer contractor Corporation cost Court cubic yards December decision defendant defendant's delay delivered delivery described determined District drawings easement East engineer entered entitled evidence excavation excess executed expense fact feet filed finding flood flow follows furnished further Government grading held income increased installed involved irrigation January Judge July June labor lands letter March material ment October opening operation Opinion overflow paid parties payment percent performed period placed plaintiff prior profit raw silk reason received recover referred Reporter's Statement representative request respect result riparian San Joaquin River Schedule September Service shown silk Slough specifications submitted Supplies taking thereof tion United walls
244. lappuse - The delay in the completion of the work arises from unforeseeable causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the Contractor...
376. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
618. lappuse - In the case of property held in trust, the allowable deduction shall be apportioned between the income beneficiaries and the trustee in accordance with the pertinent provisions of the instrument creating the trust, or, in the absence of such provisions, on the basis of the trust income allocable to each.
608. lappuse - All children heretofore born or hereafter born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose fathers were or may be at the time of their birth citizens thereof, are declared to be citizens of the United States ; but the rights of citizenship shall not descend to children whose fathers never resided in the United States.
80. lappuse - State the general welfare requires that the water resources of the State be put to beneficial use to the fullest extent of which they are capable, and that the waste or unreasonable use or unreasonable method of use of water be prevented, and that the conservation of such waters is to be exercised with a view to the reasonable and beneficial use thereof in the interest of the people and for the public welfare.
40. lappuse - Riparian rights in a stream or water course attach to, but to no more than so much of the flow thereof as may be required or used consistently with this section, for the purposes for which such lands are, or may be made adaptable, in view of such reasonable and beneficial uses ; provided, however, that nothing herein contained shall be construed as depriving any riparian owner of the reasonable use of water of the stream to which his land is riparian under reasonable methods of diversion and use,...
396. lappuse - ... shall ascertain the facts and the extent of the delay and extend the time for completing the work when in his judgment the findings of fact justify such an extension, and his findings of fact thereon shall be final and conclusive on the parties hereto...
497. lappuse - The Contractor shall keep on the work a copy of the drawings and specifications and shall at all times give the Contracting Officer access thereto. Anything mentioned in the specifications and not shown on the drawings, or shown on the drawings and not mentioned in the specifications, shall be of like effect as if shown or mentioned in both.
638. lappuse - The taxpayer consents in writing to the assessment, within such period as may be agreed upon, of any deficiencies resulting from such treatment, even though the statutory period for the assessment of any such deficiency had expired prior to the filing of such consent.