Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
70A Stat 72 Stat 94 Stat active duty Added Pub Administration agency Air Force amount apply appointment appropriate approved armed forces Army National Guard assigned assistance authorized chapter charge Chief civilian command commissioned officer component computed Congress considered construction contract cost court court-martial credited Department of Defense designated detail determined direct disability discharge educational effective eligible enlisted entitled equipment established facilities funds grade higher housing Judge lieutenant limitations major Marine Corps ment military department month Naval Navy necessary operation organization otherwise payment perform period person prescribed President procurement promotion received recommended regular regulations Repealed Reserve retainer retired retired pay Secretary concerned Secretary of Defense selection board Sept serving Staff status subsection supplies tion transfer transportation United unless vessel warrant officer
388. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
59. lappuse - Reserve: training requirements (a) Except as specifically provided in regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, or by the Secretary of Transportation with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy...
149. lappuse - full-time National Guard duty" means training or other duty, other than inactive duty, performed by a member of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States in...
247. lappuse - ... subject to the availability of space and facilities, and the capabilities of the professional staff.
395. lappuse - Code, is amended by adding the following new subsection at the end thereof: "(d) Under regulations to be prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, or the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to the Coast Guard when it is not operating as a service in the Navy...
13. lappuse - Active duty" means full-time duty in the active military service of the United States. It includes duty on the active list, full-time training duty, annual training duty, and attendance, while in the active military service, at a school designated as a service school by law or by the Secretary of the military department concerned.
202. lappuse - ... be imposed, unless the sentence is based upon a finding of guilty of an offense not considered upon the merits in the original proceedings, or unless the sentence prescribed for the offense is mandatory.
213. lappuse - Accessory after the fact Any person subject to this chapter who, knowing that an offense punishable by this chapter has been committed, receives, comforts, or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial, or punishment shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
223. lappuse - Who, being authorized to make or deliver any paper certifying the receipt of any property of the United States furnished or intended for the military service thereof, makes or delivers to any person such writing, without having full knowledge of the truth of the statements therein contained and with intent to defraud the United States; or Who steals, embezzles, knowingly and.