Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Act is amended adding additional administration agency amended by striking amount application assistance Association attained average BALL base basic basis beginning believe bill calendar Chairman committee compensation continue contribution cost coverage covered deductible determined disability doctors earnings effect employee enacted entitled estimates extended Federal filed financing furnished going Government health insurance hospital income increase individual inserting in lieu institution insurance benefits Internal Revenue Code less lieu thereof means meet million month nursing old-age organization paid paragraph patient payments percent period persons physicians present problem proposed quarter question reason received referred relating respect retirement Secretary CELEBREZZE Senator ANDERSON Senator CURTIS Social Security Act Social Security Administration statement subsection supplementary taxable tion tips Trust Fund wages welfare
31. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
421. lappuse - For purposes of paragraph (1), an individual shall be considered to be disabled if he is unable to engage in any substantial gainful activity by reason of any medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to result in death or to be of longcontinued and indefinite duration.
31. lappuse - Each member shall hold office for a term of three years, except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term, and...
39. lappuse - Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; (6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the Secretary may from time to time require, and comply with such provisions as the Secretary may from time to time find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports...
36. lappuse - For the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, or for the purpose of affecting any structure or function of the body...
85. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
86. lappuse - The court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Secretary or to set it aside, in whole or in part. The judgment of the court shall be subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
61. lappuse - ... are accepted, on transfer, by not less than three institutions which are so accredited, for credit on the same basis as if transferred from an institution so accredited.
227. lappuse - I do not want to take up too much of the time of the committee, but I feel it is important.
392. lappuse - Nothing in this title shall be construed to authorize any Federal officer or employee to exercise any supervision or control over the practice of medicine or the manner in which medical services are provided, or over the selection, tenure, or compensation of any officer or employee of any institution, agency, or person...