Laws of Business for All the States of the Union: With Forms and Directions for All Transactions
National Publishing Company, 1869 - 681 lappuses
Intended to help businessmen understand commercial law (p. 1-2).
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance acknowledged action administrators aforesaid agent agreed agreement amount application assigns attorney authority bargain benefit bill bond bound carrier cause charge claim common condition consideration contract convey County court covenants creditors debt deed delivered demand described direct discharge dollars effect eight evidence execution executors express Form further give given granted hand heirs held hereby hold hundred husband indorser insured intention interest Know land lease liable loss manner means mortgage necessary notice obligation otherwise owner paid party payable payment pension person possession premises presents principal proper purchaser reason received release rent residence rule seal sell ship Signature signed sold sufficient term thereof thing thousand transfer trustee United unless unto usual vessel whole wife Witness writing written
210. lappuse - States, giving and granting unto my said attorney full power and authority to do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever requisite and necessary to be done in and about the premises, as fully to all intents and purposes as I might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution and revocation, hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said attorney or her substitute shall lawfully do, or cause to be done by virtue hereof.
447. lappuse - Lanzas, minister of said department : together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments and appurtenances thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues and profits thereof. And also all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim and demand whatsoever as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the above described premises, and every part and parcel thereof,...
137. lappuse - June no contract for the sale of any goods, wares and merchandizes, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part of payment, or that some note or memorandum in writing of the said bargain be made and signed by the parties to be charged by such contract, or their agents thereunto lawfully authorized.
618. lappuse - ... shall not be liable to attachment, levy, or seizure by or under any legal or equitable process whatever, either before or after receipt by the beneficiary.
441. lappuse - I will, and my heirs, executors and administrators shall warrant and defend the same to the said Thomas M. Rounds heirs and assigns forever, against the lawful claims and demands of all persons.
496. lappuse - ... and in consideration of the sum of one dollar to him in hand paid by the said party of the second part, at or before the ensealing and delivery of these presents, the receipt whereof is hereby acknowledged...
211. lappuse - ... sh,all lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue hereof. In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal, the day of in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and forty.
447. lappuse - In witness whereof the said party of the first part has hereunto set his hand and seal the day and year first above written.