Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action activities additional Administrator agency agreement amended amount application appropriate approval authorized Board carrier carry changes chapter charges Commerce Commission committee Congress construction contract cooperation cost court deemed defense Department designated determination Director distribution district domestic effective electric emergency energy established Executive existing extent facilities Federal filing finds forecasts foreign fuel functions Government grant hearing holding imports industry interest Interior issued June jurisdiction lands lease license limitation material means ment necessary Office operation period permit person pollution prescribe President prevent production proposed purchase pursuant rates reasonable referred regulations relating reserves respect River rules Secretary standards Stat studies subchapter subsection supply term thereof tion transferred transportation United utility vehicle vessel violation
301. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any person engaged in commerce, in the course of such commerce, either directly or indirectly, to discriminate in price between different purchasers of commodities of like grade and quality...
196. lappuse - Act; nor shall any carrier charge or demand or collect or receive a greater or less or different compensation for such transportation of passengers or property, or for any service in connection therewith, between the points named in such tariffs than the rates, fares, and charges which are specified in the tariff filed and in effect at the time; nor shall any carrier refund or remit in any manner or by any device any portion of the rates, fares, and charges so specified, nor extend to any shipper...
408. lappuse - ... it is the continuing policy of the Federal Government, in cooperation with State and local governments, and other concerned public and private organizations, to use all practicable means and measures, including financial and technical assistance, in a manner calculated to foster and promote the general welfare, to...
45. lappuse - Rate schedules shall be drawn having regard to the recovery (upon the basis of the application of such rate schedules to the capacity of the electric facilities of the projects) of the cost of producing and transmitting such electric energy, including the amortization of the capital investment allocated to power over a reasonable period of years.
205. lappuse - Commission shall give due consideration, among other factors, to the effect of rates on the movement of traffic by the carrier or carriers for which the rates are prescribed ; to the need, in the public interest, of adequate and efficient railway transportation service at the lowest cost consistent with the furnishing of such service ; and to the need of revenues sufficient to enable the carriers, under honest, economical, and efficient management to provide such service.
248. lappuse - ... security" or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
408. lappuse - ... to create and maintain conditions under which man and nature can exist in productive harmony, and fulfill the social, economic, and other requirements of present and future generations of Americans...
lviii. lappuse - Satisfactory evidence that the applicant has complied with the requirements of the laws of the State or States within which the proposed project is to be located with respect to bed and banks and to the appropriation, diversion, and use of water for power purposes and with respect to the right to engage in the business of developing, transmitting, and distributing power, and in any other business necessary to effect the purposes of a license under this Act.