Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional admissions alcohol allowed amended amount ANNOUNCEMENT applicable approval Association authorized basis benefit bill bond Bulletin Calif cents centum Church claim Commissioner Community computing considered constitute contain contract contributions corporation County Court deductible Department determination distilled distribution District Documents earnings effect employees established exchange exemption facts Federal filed foreign Form Foundation Fund gift Government gross income held Hospital House importer imposed income tax individual interest Internal Revenue Code Internal Revenue Service issued limited loss manufacturer meaning Office operated organization paid partnership payment percent period person present prior producer published purchase received refund REGULATIONS 118 relating reported requested respect retail Revenue Ruling rulings sold spirits taxable taxpayer term thereof tion transfer transportation Treasury Decisions trust United Washington wine York
11. lappuse - In compliance with clause 3 of rule XIII of the Rules of the House of Representatives, changes in existing law made by the bill as reported, are shown as follows (existing law proposed to be omitted is enclosed' in black brackets, new matter is printed in italics, existing law in which no change is proposed is shown in roman...
6. lappuse - No gain or loss shall be recognized if stock or securities in a corporation a party to a reorganization are, in pursuance of the plan of reorganization, exchanged solely for stock or securities in such corporation or in another corporation a party to the reorganization.
12. lappuse - That every partnership shall make a return for each taxable year, stating specifically the items of its gross income and the deductions allowed by this title, and shall include in the return the names and addresses of the individuals who would be entitled to share in the net income if distributed and the amount of the distributive share of each individual. The return shall be sworn to by any one of the partners.
8. lappuse - PAY. (a) PERSONAL SERVICES. If at least 80 per centum of the total compensation for personal .services covering a period of thirty-six calendar months or more (from the beginning to the completion of such services) is received or accrued in one taxable year by an individual or a partnership, the tax attributable to any part thereof which is included in the gross income of any individual shall not be greater than the aggregate of the taxes attributable to such part had it been included in the...
9. lappuse - If any person liable to pay any tax neglects or refuses to pay the same after demand, the amount (including any interest, penalty, additional amount, or addition to such tax, together with any costs that may accrue in addition thereto) shall be a lien in favor of the United States upon all property and rights to property, whether real or personal, belonging to such person.
5. lappuse - Secretary, a person who regularly sells or otherwise disposes of personal property on the installment plan may return as income therefrom in any taxable year that proportion of the installment payments actually received in that year which the gross profit realized or to be realized when payment is completed, bears to the total contract price.
2. lappuse - ... a transfer by a corporation of all or a part of its assets to another corporation if immediately after the transfer the transferor or its stockholders or both are in control of the corporation to which the assets are transferred, or (C) a recapitalization, or (D) a mere change in identity, form, or place of organization, however effected. (2) The term "a party to a reorganization...
18. lappuse - Spark plugs, storage batteries, leaf springs, coils, timers, and tire chains, which are suitable for use on or in connection with, or as component parts of, a taxable vehicle are treated as parts or accessories whether or not primarily adapted for such use. However, the term "parts or accessories" does not include tires or inner tubes.
8. lappuse - ... (b) HUSBAND AND WIFE. A husband and wife may make a single return jointly. Such a return may be made even though one of the spouses has neither gross income nor deductions. If a joint return is made the tax shall be computed on the aggregate income and the liability with respect to the tax shall be joint and several.
15. lappuse - ... waived or compromised only by the consent of all members; but a waiver or compromise shall not affect the right of a creditor of a partnership, who extended credit or whose claim arose after the filing and before a cancellation or amendment of the certificate, to enforce such liabilities. (4) When a contributor has rightfully received the return in whole or in part of the capital of his contribution, he is nevertheless liable to the partnership for any sum, not in excess of such return with interest,...