Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
able advertising revenues analogue argue audiences BBC Charter BBC governors BBCs BBC1 Britain broadband BSkyB business models cable and satellite cent Charter Review choose competition consumers conventional market create creative cultural current affairs Demos digital television digital world electronic film free television freesheet funded Greg Dyke Hutton Independent Television Commission ITV and Channel ITV companies ITV Digital ITVs kind of public licence fee market failure market in television million monopoly multi-channel newspapers Ofcom open source organisation outcome pay TV market pay TV revenues Peacock Committee personal video recorders platform operators premium problem programme-making public corporations public service broadcasting PVRs radical recognise reform regulators retail rivals share Skys subscribe subscription subsidies switch telecoms Telewest terrestrial Tessa Jowell Tim Gardam todays traditional broadcasters TV advertising TV channel TV programmes viewers WH Smith
88. lappuse - collective work" is a work, such as a periodical issue, anthology, or encyclopedia, in which a number of contributions, constituting separate and Independent works in themselves, are assembled Into a collective whole.
88. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted. A work consisting of editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications which, as a whole, represent an original work of authorship, is a "derivative work".
88. lappuse - You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) licence to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective...
88. lappuse - IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE.
88. lappuse - ... under copyright law or other applicable laws. 3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a. to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b.
88. lappuse - You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties. You may not distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform...
88. lappuse - Work with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this License Agreement. The above applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License.
88. lappuse - Author" means the individual or entity who created the Work. e. "Work" means the copyrightable work of authorship offered under the terms of this License. f. "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation. 2. Fair...
89. lappuse - Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such other comparable authorship credit.
88. lappuse - The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions: a. You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work only under the terms of this License, and You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier for, this License with every copy or phonorecord of the Work You distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform.