Immigration and Nationality Act (reflecting Laws Enacted as of May 1, 1995) with Notes and Related Laws: Prepared for the Use of the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives, 445. lapa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995 - 651 lappuses
Revised through May 1, 1995, with summaries of pertinent judicial decisions. Committee print for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, United States.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance activity added adjustment administrative admission agency aircraft alien amended amount application appropriate approved arrival assistance Attorney authorized basis certificate child citizen citizenship clause Code considered continuous Control convicted court deportation described designated determination document educational effective eligible employed employee employment enactment enforcement enter entity entry established excludable Federal filed fiscal foreign funds Government granted hearing Immigration Act Immigration and Nationality individual inserting Islands issued labor lawfully admitted limitations means Nationality Act naturalization nonimmigrant notice officer organization otherwise paragraph parent Party payment perform period permanent residence person petition port prescribe present prior proceedings pursuant reasonable receive record reference refugees regulations relating respect Secretary Service specified spouse Stat status striking subparagraph subsection Technical temporary term territory thereof tion United unless vessel violation visa workers
352. lappuse - ... the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers, either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the Government of the United States...
434. lappuse - No Contracting State shall expel or return ("refouler") a refugee in any manner whatsoever to the frontiers of territories where his life or freedom would be threatened on account of his race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion.
258. lappuse - ... suit, for the purpose of revoking and setting aside the order admitting such person to citizenship and canceling the certificate of naturalization on the ground that such order and certificate of naturalization were procured by concealment of a material fact or by willful misrepresentation...
265. lappuse - Whereas the right of expatriation is a natural and inherent right of all people, indispensable to the enjoyment of the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; and whereas in the recognition of this principle this Government has freely received emigrants from all nations, and invested them with the rights of citizenship...
300. lappuse - supervisor" means any individual having authority, in the interest of the employer, to hire, transfer, suspend, lay off, recall, promote, discharge, assign, reward, or discipline other employees, or responsibly to direct them, or to adjust their grievances, or effectively to recommend such action, if in connection with the foregoing the exercise of such authority is not of a merely routine or clerical nature, but requires the use of independent judgment.
463. lappuse - Covenant to Establish a Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands in Political Union with the United States of America...
142. lappuse - ... at the expense of the contractor, procurer, or other person by whom the alien was unlawfully induced to enter the United States, or, if that can not be done, then the cost of removal to the port of deportation shall be at the expense of...
434. lappuse - As regards housing, the Contracting States, in so far as the matter is regulated by laws or regulations or is subject to the control of public authorities, shall accord to refugees lawfully staying in their territory treatment as favourable as possible and, in any event, not less favourable than that accorded to aliens generally in the same circumstances.
8. lappuse - An alien having a residence in a foreign country which he has no intention of abandoning...
434. lappuse - Nations. 2. For each state ratifying or acceding to the Convention after the deposit of the twenty-second instrument of ratification or accession, the Convention shall enter into force on the thirtieth day after deposit by such state of its instrument of ratification or accession.