« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
220. Marine Mammal Protection Act Amendments of 1993.
221. Social Security Administration Independence Act of 1993.
222. Antarctic Scientific Research, Tourism, and Marine Resources Act of 1993.
223. Federal Workforce Restructuring Act of 1993.
224. Amend Everglades National Park Protection and Expansion Act of 1989.
225. National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Improvement Act of 1994.
226. National Park Service Concessions Policy Reform Act of 1994.
227. Report on legislative activities of Committee on Labor and Human
228. Clear Creek County, Colorado, Public Lands Transfer Act of 1993.
229. Fresh Cut Flowers and Fresh Cut Greens Promotion and Information Act
230. Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness Expansion and Fossil Forest Protection Act.
232. Court of Veterans Appeals Improvement Act of 1993.
233. Organ Transplant Program Reauthorization Act of 1993.
234. Technology for Education Act of 1994.
236. Readjustment Counseling Service Amendments of 1994.
237. Amend title 38, U.S. Code, require establishment in Department of
Veterans Affairs, Mental Illness Research Education, and Clinical
238. Concurrent Resolution on budget, fiscal 1995.
239. Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe Water Rights Settlement Act of 1994.
241. Department of Agriculture Reorganization Act of 1994.
243. Traumatic Brain Injury Act of 1993.
244. Special tax rule for crop insurance proceeds and disaster payments.
245. Reduce restrictions of lands conveyed by deed under Act of June 8, 1926.
246. Minor Boundary Adjustments and Miscellaneous Park Amendments Act of
247. Commemorative Works Act Amendments.
248. Outer Continental Shelf Deep Water Royalty Relief Act.
249. Wheeling National Heritage Area Act of 1994.