Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
12 months ACHESON advisable Advisory Board agencies amended American amount appointed appropriation assistance Bank of Washington Board of Directors Bretton Woods bill cancel capital stock certainly CHAIRMAN committee concerned Congress consult contracts coordinate correct Council countries CROWLEY currency determine directives don't executive session Export Export-Import Bank extended financing Foreign Economic Administration foreign trade functions fund give going Government House Import Bank increase industry interest International Bank issued Italy lend-lease lending authority liberated loans machinery matter mean necessary obligations Office operations participate pass Payment period person present President proposed public-debt transaction purchase question reason Reconstruction record representatives require Russia Secretary seems Senator BARKLEY Senator Buck Senator TAFT serve situation statement thing tion Treasury understand United
2. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury is authorized and directed to purchase any notes and other obligations issued hereunder and for that purpose he is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under that Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
3. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the Corporation issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use as a public-debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of the Corporation's obligations hereunder.
2. lappuse - ... (e) No director, officer, attorney, agent, or employee of the bank shall in any manner, directly or indirectly, participate in the deliberation upon or the determination of any question affecting his personal interests, or the interests of any corporation, partnership, or association in which he is directly or indirectly personally interested.
1. lappuse - Washington (hereinafter called the "bank") is to aid in financing and to facilitate exports and imports and the exchange of commodities between the United States and any of its territories and insular possessions and any foreign country or the agencies or nationals thereof.
2. lappuse - The President shall from time to time designate one of the members of the Council to preside over meetings of the Council during the absence, disability, or unavailability of the Chairman.
3. lappuse - Each such obligation shall bear interest at a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of...
2. lappuse - Whenever a vacancy shall occur among the members the person appointed to fill such vacancy shall hold office for the unexpired portion of the term of the member whose place he is selected to fill. Each of the members of the board...
3. lappuse - The Export-Import Bank of Washington shall transmit to the Congress semiannually a complete and detailed report of its operations. The report shall be as of the close of business on June 30 and December 31 of eich year.