Following toxic clouds: science and assumptions in plume modeling : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 2, 2003
United States, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004 - 142 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accurate actual addition agencies agent analysis answer applications asked assessment atmospheric biological bombing buildings calculations Center Chairman chemical chemical warfare agents City cloud COAMPS Committee concentration concern conclusions conducted decisions Defense Department determine developed direction dispersion models effects efforts emergency estimate evaluated event example experiments exposed exposure field forecast going Gulf hazard height important improved integrated issue Khamisiyah Laboratory layer limited Livermore material meteorological meteorological models NARAC observations Office operational panel Persian plume modeling possible potential prediction present projections questions regarding release represent response RHODES scenarios SHAYS showed simulations source term specific statement studies surface testing Thank threat transport troops uncertainty understanding urban validated veterans weather wind
67. lappuse - There is no more common error than to assume that, because prolonged and accurate mathematical calculations have been made, the application of the result to some fact of nature is absolutely certain'.
6. lappuse - If you would rise, and if there is anyone that you would suggest that might, if you would raise your right hands, please. [Witnesses sworn.] Mr. SHAYS. Note for the record all five have responded in the affirmative, and it's very nice to have all of you here.
75. lappuse - Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Nuclear and Chemical and Biological...
1. lappuse - Green, Minority Assistant Clerk. Mr. SHAYS. A quorum being present. The Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs and International Relations hearing entitled, "Combating Terrorism: Preventing Nuclear Terrorism,
66. lappuse - For Official Use Only Until Released by the House Government Reform Committee Statement of the Honorable William J.
67. lappuse - Chairman and Distinguished Committee Members, I am honored to appear before your Committee today to address your questions regarding the management and oversight of the Department's Chemical and Biological Defense Program.