Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accession activities aircraft America Antarctic Research Program Antarctica Arctic areas arrangements Article Australia basic biological carried changes conducted continent Contracting Parties cooperation coordination cosmic ray cost covered designated direct earth effects effort Eights equipment established exploration facilities field flow force funds geographic geological Government grant ice sheet institution interest involved knowledge laboratory land limits located logistic magnetic mapping marine mass McMurdo Station measures meetings meteorological miles military mountain National Science Foundation nature Navy necessary northern observations oceans Office operations origin paragraph participate period personnel persons physics plans points polar present Treaty problems proposals received referred regions representatives requested responsible scientific scientists serve ships snow solar Sound South South Pole southern studies summer surface tion Transportation U.S. Antarctic Research United University upper atmosphere West Zealand
32. lappuse - In the event of the conclusion of international agreements concerning the use of nuclear energy, including nuclear explosions and the disposal of radio-active waste material, to which all of the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under article IX are parties, the rules established under such agreements shall apply in Antarctica.
32. lappuse - Treaty. 2. Ratification of or accession to the present Treaty shall be effected by each State in accordance with its constitutional processes. 3. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Government of the United States of America, hereby designated as the depositary Government. 4. The depositary Government shall inform all signatory and acceding States of the date of each deposit of an instrument of ratification or accession, and the date of entry into...
32. lappuse - Russian texts are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Duly certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned, duly authorized, have signed this Treaty.
31. lappuse - Parties whose representatives were entitled to participate in the meetings held to consider those measures. 5. Any or all of the rights established in the present Treaty may be exercised as from the date of entry into force of the Treaty whether or not any measures facilitating the exercise of such rights have been proposed, considered or approved as provided in this Article.
32. lappuse - ... of this Article shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the present Treaty on the date of the expiration of such period. 2. (a) If after the expiration of thirty years from the date of entry into force of the present Treaty, any of the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX so requests by a communication addressed to the depositary Government, a Conference of all the Contracting Parties shall be held as soon as practicable...
31. lappuse - Treaty, and thereafter at suitable intervals and places, for the purpose of exchanging information, consulting together on matters of common interest pertaining to Antarctica, and formulating and considering, and recommending to their Governments, measures in furtherance of the principles and objectives of the Treaty...
32. lappuse - Parties shall consult among themselves with a view to having the dispute resolved by negotiation, inquiry, mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement or other peaceful means of their own choice. 2. Any dispute of this character not so resolved shall, with the consent, in each case, of all parties to the dispute, be referred to the International Court of Justice for settlement...
30. lappuse - IX are parties, the rules established under such agreements shall apply in Antarctica. ARTICLE VI The provisions of the present Treaty shall apply to the area south of 60° South Latitude, including all ice shelves, but nothing in the present Treaty shall prejudice or in any way affect the rights, or the exercise of the rights, of any State under international law with regard to the high seas within that area.
30. lappuse - Treaty may be modified or amended at any time by unanimous agreement of the Contracting Parties whose representatives are entitled to participate in the meetings provided for under Article IX.
31. lappuse - ... 3. Reports from the observers referred to in Article VII of the present Treaty shall be transmitted to the representatives of the Contracting Parties participating in the meetings referred to in paragraph 1 of the present Article. 4. The measures referred to in paragaph 1 of this Article shall become effective when approved by all the Contracting Parties whose representatives were entitled to participate in the meetings held to consider those measures.