Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action affirmed agent agreed agreement alleged amount answer Appeals application authority bank bankrupt bankruptcy bill Board cause charge Circuit Circuit Judge City claim Comp Company considered Constitution contract corporation decision decree defendant denied direct District Court District Judge effect entered entitled error evidence fact federal filed follows further give given held interest issue Italy judgment jury land letter lien limited March matter means ment mortgage motion necessary officer operation opinion owner paid parties patent payment person petition plaintiff possession present prior proceedings purchase question reason received record reference relation rule ship statement statute suit taken testified testimony thereof tion trial trustee United vessel warrant witness York
496. lappuse - That all the before-mentioned courts of the United States shall have power to issue writs of scire facias, habeas corpus, and all other writs not specially provided for by statute, which may be necessary for the exercise of their respective jurisdictions, and agreeable to the principles and usages of law.
153. lappuse - All transfers and assignments made of any claim upon the United States, or of any part or share thereof, or interest therein, whether absolute or conditional, and whatever may be the consideration therefor, and all powers of attorney, orders, or other authorities for receiving payment of any such claim, or of any part or share thereof, shall be absolutely null and void...
32. lappuse - A reasonable allowance for the exhaustion, wear and tear of property used in the trade or business, including a reasonable allowance for obsolescence.
235. lappuse - To constitute notice of an infirmity in the instrument or defect in the title of the person negotiating the same, the person to whom it is negotiated must have had actual knowledge of the infirmity or defect, or knowledge of such facts that his action in taking the instrument amounted to bad faith.
245. lappuse - That all levies, judgments, attachments, or other liens, obtained through legal proceedings against a person who is insolvent, at any time within four months prior to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy against him, shall be deemed null and void in case he is adjudged a bankrupt...
411. lappuse - ... if the goods are to be manufactured by the seller especially for the buyer and are not suitable for sale to others in the ordinary course of the seller's business, the provisions of this section shall not apply.
247. lappuse - ... pass to the trustee as a part of the estate of the bankrupt...
20. lappuse - All persons having an interest in the subject of the action, and in obtaining the relief demanded, may be joined as plaintiffs, except as otherwise provided in this article.
11. lappuse - At the close of the evidence counsel for the bank moved the court to direct the jury to return a verdict in its favor, which motion the court overruled, and counsel for the bank excepted.