Federal Financing Authority: Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, Second Session ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972 - 348 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional administrative agency alternative amount appropriate assistance Association Authority benefits bill billion Board borrowing budget capital Chairman cities Committee Conference Congress corporate cost debt demand Department determined direct effect enactment Environmental establish estimated exempt existing Federal agency Federal Financing Bank Federal Government fiscal funds further grant guarantee holdings housing improve income increase individuals interest interest cost interest rates investment investors issues legislation LIBRARY limited loans local governments lower means ment municipal bond municipal bond market municipal securities obligations Office operations payment percent period pollution Postal Service present problems programs projects proposed purchase reasonable recommends Relations requirements Reserve result savings Secretary securities Senator PROXMIRE share statement subsidy Task Force tax-exempt taxable bond tion Treasury trust United Urban yield
166. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligation of the bank.
288. lappuse - I am here today speaking on behalf of the National League of Cities and the United States Conference of Mayors.
40. lappuse - No director, officer, attorney, agent, or employee of the bank shall in any manner, directly or indirectly, participate in the deliberation upon or the determination of any question affecting his personal interests, or the interests of any corporation, partnership, or association in which he is directly or indirectly personally interested.
327. lappuse - Physical or mental disability" means a physical or mental condition which materially limits, contributes to limiting or, if not corrected, will probably result in limiting an individual's activities or functioning. It includes behavioral disorders characterized by deviant social behavior or impaired ability to carry out normal relationships with family and community which may result from vocational, educational, cultural, social, environmental, or other factors. (p) "Physical restoration services...
166. lappuse - The authority provided in this subsection shall be used by the Secretary of the Treasury, when alternative means cannot effectively be employed, to permit members of the Home Loan Bank System to continue to supply reasonable amounts of funds to the mortgage market whenever the ability to supply such funds is substantially impaired during periods of monetary stringency and rapidly rising interest rates and any funds so borrowed shall be repaid by the Home Loan Bank Board at the earliest practicable...
167. lappuse - ... the realization as soon as feasible of the goal of a decent home and suitable living environment for every American family...
7. lappuse - The Federal Financing Bank is not a device to remove programs from the Federal budget; nor is it a device to bring programs back into the budget. The Bank would in no way affect the existing budget treatment of Federal credit programs.
335. lappuse - Bill to establish a national land use policy ; to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to make grants to encourage and assist the States to prepare and implement land use programs for the protection of areas of critical environmental concern and the control and direction of growth and development of more than local significance ; and for other purposes.
73. lappuse - The purpose of this section is to assure that inability to borrow necessary funds on reasonable terms does not prevent any State or local public body from carrying out any project for construction of waste treatment works determined eligible for assistance pursuant to subsection (e) of this section.