Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activity Added Administration agency agreement amended appeal Appendix application appropriate approval Assistant Authority Board cause Chapter charge classified closed Code collection of information Commission complaint conduct considered contained copy correction decision Department designated determination disclosure documents duties effective election employee employment evidence exclusive Executive fact Federal fees filed final Government granted hearing identify individual initial interest interim involved issue labor limited Management material matter means meeting ment motion notice obtain Office organization original otherwise Panel paragraph parties period person personnel petition practice presiding official prior procedures proceeding prohibited proposed pursuant quest reasons receipt received record Regional Director regulations Relations representative request response revised rules served Service sion Special Counsel specific statement submitted Subpart tion Title United unless witness writing written
242. lappuse - ... statistical record" means a record in a system of records maintained for statistical research or reporting purposes only and not used in whole or in part in making any determination about an identifiable individual, except as provided by section 8 of title 13; and (7) the term "routine use...
83. lappuse - The prohibitions against (1) embezzlement of Government money or property (18 USC 641); (2) failing to account for public money (18 USC 643) ; and (3) embezzlement of the money or property of another person In the possession of an employee by reason of his employment (18 USC 654).
64. lappuse - ... a violation of any law, rule, or regulation, or (ii) gross mismanagement, a gross waste of funds, an abuse of authority, or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety...
135. lappuse - States is a member, shall be whether or not on all the evidence there is a reasonable doubt as to the loyalty of the person involved to the Government of the United States.
82. lappuse - Use of Government property. An employee shall not directly or indirectly use, or allow the use of, Government property of any kind, including property leased to the Government, for other than officially approved activities. An employee has a positive duty to protect and conserve Government property, including equipment, supplies, and other property entrusted or issued to him.
76. lappuse - special Government employee" includes an officer or employee who is retained, designated, appointed, or employed to perform, with or without compensation, for not to exceed 130 days during any period of 365 consecutive days, temporary duties either on a full-time or intermittent basis...
65. lappuse - ... to the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence of the House of Representatives and the Select Committee on Intelligence of the Senate.
84. lappuse - ... obtained as a result of his Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section "inside information" means Information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.
81. lappuse - An employee shall not engage in outside employment or other outside activity not compatible with the full and proper discharge of the duties and responsibilities of his Government employment. Incompatible activities include but are not limited to: (1) Acceptance of a fee, compensation, gift, payment of expense, or any other thing of monetary value in circumstances in which acceptance may result in, or create the appearance of, conflicts of interest; or (2) Outside...
76. lappuse - Government business and the maintenance of confidence by citizens in their Government. The avoidance of misconduct and conflicts of interest on the part of regular employees and special Government employees through informed judgment is indispensable to the maintenance of these standards.