Agreement Between the World Intellectual Property Organization and the World Trade Organization (1995): Agreement on Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Agreement) (1994) ; Provisions Mentioned in the TRIPS Agreement of the Paris Convention (1967), the Berne Convention (1971), the Rome Convention (1961), the Treaty on Intellectual Property in Respect of Integrated Circuits (1989), the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994 (GATT 1994) and the WTO Dispute Settlement Understanding (1994).
WIPO, 1996 - 166 lappuses
Provisions mentioned in the TRIPS Agreement of the Paris Convention (1967), the Berne Convention (1971), the Rome Convention (1961), the Treaty on Intellectual Property in Respect of Integrated Circuits (1989), the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994 (GATT) and the WTO Dispute Settlement Understanding (1994).
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action acts administrative adopted Appendix application appropriate Article artistic authority broadcasting claimed communication competent authority concerned considered constitute consultations continued Contracting Party Convention copies Council country of origin covered agreements decision determine developing country dispute effective establishment exclusive existing expiration filing force geographical indication granted identical importation incorporated indication industrial designs infringement integrated circuit intellectual property rights interests International Bureau judicial layout-design topography legislation license limited literary mark matter means measures Member nature notified object obligations Organization owner panel paragraph Paris Convention patent performance period person phonograms practices prevent priority procedures protection published reasonable referred regard registration relating relevant reproduction request respect right holder rules settlement subparagraph term term of protection territory trade trademark translation Treaty TRIPS Agreement Union WIPO WTO Member
146. lappuse - A member of the Court elected to replace a member whose term of office has not expired shall hold office for the remainder of his predecessor's term.
34. lappuse - ... soon as reasonably practicable. In the case of public noncommercial use, where the government or contractor, without making a patent search, knows or has demonstrable grounds to know that a valid patent is or will be used by or for the government, the right holder shall be informed promptly...
84. lappuse - Union, for their works first published in one of those countries, or simultaneously in a country outside the Union and in a country of the Union.
60. lappuse - ... any action which it considers necessary for the protection of its essential security interests...
104. lappuse - If, after the expiration of a period of seven years from the date of the first publication of a...
78. lappuse - Any act of competition contrary to honest practices in industrial or commercial matters constitutes an act of unfair competition. (3) The following in particular shall be prohibited: I all acts of such a nature as to create confusion by any means whatever with the establishment, the goods, or the industrial or commercial activities, of a competitor; 2.
31. lappuse - Article, patents shall be available and patent rights enjoyable without discrimination as to the place of invention, the field of technology and whether products are imported or locally produced.
97. lappuse - ... the author, and in this capacity he shall be entitled to protect and enforce the author's rights. The provisions of this paragraph shall cease to apply if the author reveals his identity and establishes his claim to authorship of the work.
77. lappuse - Nevertheless, the protection of these marks shall not be refused to any association the existence of which is not contrary to the law of the country of origin, on the ground that such association is not established in the country where protection is sought or is not constituted according to the law of the latter country. Article 8 [Trade Names) A trade name shall be protected in all the countries of the Union without the obligation of filing or registration, whether or not it forms part of a trademark.
53. lappuse - The provisions of this paragraph shall not require any contracting party to disclose confidential information which would impede law enforcement or otherwise be contrary to the public interest or would prejudice the legitimate commercial interests of particular enterprises, public or private.