Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres agricultural appointed Appropriations Assistant bill Board Bryan building Canadian Chairman Charles Cherokee Chief Choctaw Cimarron citizens Civil Claremore Clerk District Court College Comanche Committee Congress constitution County Assessor County Attorney County Clerk County Commissioners County Judge County Officers County Seat County Surveyor County Weigher Creek Democrat County Democrat Democrat Democrat Democrat Republican Department elected farm Frank George Governor Guthrie Hall History House incorporated Indian James John Johnson Justice Kansas land legislative legislature Line Major Muskogee National Bank Normal Officers Oklahoma City Organized party person Population President Public Instruction Railroad Company Railway Railway Company Register of Deeds Republican Democrat Republican Republican Republican Rogers RULE Salary School Second Secretary Senate Smith square miles Stenographer Supt taken Telephone Company Territory Texas Thomas town township tribe Tulsa United Valley vote Ward Western Wichita Wilburton Woodward
522. lappuse - The inhabitants of the ceded territory shall be incorporated in the Union of the United States, and admitted, as soon as possible, according to the principles of the federal constitution, to the enjoyment of all the rights, advantages, and immunities of citizens of the United States ; and, in the mean time, they shall be maintained and protected in the free enjoyment of their liberty, property, and the religion which they profess.
15. lappuse - If, during a vacancy of the office of Governor, the Lieutenant-Governor shall be impeached, displaced, resign, die, or become incapable of performing the duties of his office, or be absent from the State, the President of the Senate shall act as Governor, until the vacancy be filled, or the disability shall cease.
532. lappuse - That a delegate to the house of representatives of the United States, to serve for the term of two years, who shall be a citizen of the United States, may be elected by the voters qualified to elect members of the legislative assembly...
532. lappuse - ... secretary among the executive proceedings ; and the chief justice and associate justices, and all other civil officers in said territory, before they act as such, shall take a like oath or affirmation, before the said governor or secretary, or some judge or justice of the peace of the territory, who may be duly commissioned and qualified, which said oath or affirmation shall be certified and transmitted...
528. lappuse - That the legislative power of the Territory shall extend to all rightful subjects of legislation, consistent with the Constitution of the United States and the provisions of this act; but no law shall be passed interfering with the primary disposal of the soil...
526. lappuse - The legislative assembly shall consist of a council and house of representatives. The council shall consist of thirteen members having the qualifications of voters, as hereinafter prescribed, whose term of service shall continue two years. The house of representatives shall, at its first session, consist of twenty-six members, possessing the same qualifications as prescribed for members of the council, and whose term of service shall continue one year.
523. lappuse - ... present treaty ; and it shall be ratified in the same form and in the same time, so that the one shall not be ratified distinct from the other. Another particular convention, signed at the same date as the present treaty, relative to a definitive rule between the contracting parties is, in the like manner, approved, and will be ratified in the same form and in the same time, and jointly.
319. lappuse - In all tariff legislation the true principle of protection is best maintained by the imposition of such duties as will equal the difference between the cost of production at home and abroad, together with a reasonable profit to American industries.
522. lappuse - ... that the French ships coming directly from France or any of her colonies, loaded only with the produce and manufactures of France or her said colonies; and the ships of Spain coming directly from Spain or any of her colonies, loaded only with the produce or manufactures of Spain or her colonies, shall be admitted during the space of twelve years in the...
110. lappuse - Every bill shall be read on three different days in each House, unless, in case of urgency, three-fourths of the House where such bill is so depending, shall deem it expedient to dispense with this rule : and every bill having passed both Houses, shall be signed by the Speakers of their respective Houses.