Training of Family Physicians: Hearings, Ninety-first Congress, Second Session ... September 29, 30, and October 1, 1970
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Public Health and Welfare
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970 - 305 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition Administration American amount application appropriate approved Association authorized become believe bill body carry CARTER Center Chairman clinical committee complete concern CONGRESS continuing cost course departments determination Director disease doctors Duke University effective established evaluation examination existing experience facilities family medicine family physicians family practice field fiscal functions funds going graduates grants Health Service hospital important increase individual institutions interest KOWALEWSKI legislation LIBRARY manpower MEDEX medical schools meet months 2 months necessary nurses operate opportunity patient performance person personnel phase physical Physician's Assistant practitioners present primary problems procedures profession professional Professor reason received record residency responsibility ROGERS Secretary serve specialty statement studies teaching term Thank tion United University Washington
48. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
30. lappuse - State shall have designated to make such a recommended determination; 11 but only if " (0) such agency, in making such recommended determination, has sought and obtained the advice and assistance of the State medical society for such State; "(D) such agency, in making such recommended determination, classifies each area which it determines to be a physician shortage area as to the degree of the physician shortage therein as compared with other areas which such agency determines to be physician...
37. lappuse - ... (C) it provides for such fiscal control and accounting procedures and reports, and access to the records of the applicant, as the...
55. lappuse - I thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to appear before this very distinguished committee today.
153. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate, after due notice and opportunity for public hearing, to have an addiction-forming or addictionsustaining liability similar to morphine or cocaine, and proclaimed by the President to have been so found by the Secretary or his delegate.
39. lappuse - Secretary shall not approve any grant under this part unless the applicant therefor provides assurances satisfactory to the Secretary that funds made available through such grant will be so used as to supplement and, to the extent practical, increase the level of non-Federal funds which would, in the absence of such grant, be made available for the purpose for which such grant is requested.
58. lappuse - ... and (4) Accepts responsibility for the patient's total health care within the context of his environment, including the community and the family or comparable social unit. (e) "Budget period...
15. lappuse - ... if the Commissioner of Education finds, after consultation with the appropriate accreditation body or bodies, that there is reasonable assurance that the school will...