Department of Transportation and Related Agencies Appropriations for 1983: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, Second Session, Subcommittee on the Department of Transportation and Related Agencies Appropriations ....
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Dept. of Transportation and Related Agencies Appropriations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accidents activities actual ADAM BENJAMIN additional Administration agency amount analysis appropriate areas assistance associated authority BARNHART believe belt bridge budget buses capital cars Chairman changes committee completed concern Congress construction continue contract cost crash determine dollars driver effective effort equipment estimate evaluation existing fact fatalities Federal fiscal year 1983 funds going grant highway impact improve increase indicated industry information follows injury Interstate involved issue LAMM legislation Line look major manufacturers materials million motor NHTSA obligations Office operating PECK percent performance planning positions problem procedures production projects proposed question rail record reduce regulations request requirements responsibility result safety safety belt specific staff standard TEELE tion traffic transfer transit Transportation trucks UMTA urban usage vehicle
46. lappuse - For such purpose, such obligations may be acquired (1) on original issue at the issue price, or (2) by purchase of outstanding obligations at the market price. The purposes for which obligations of the United States may be issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, are hereby extended to authorize the issuance at par of special obligations exclusively to the fund.
45. lappuse - March of each year on the financial condition and the results of the operations of the Trust Fund during the preceding fiscal year and on its expected condition and operations during each fiscal year thereafter up to and including the fiscal year ending June 30, 1973.
45. lappuse - Treasury to invest such portion of the Trust Fund as is not, in his judgment, required to meet current withdrawals. Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States.
253. lappuse - ... articles, materials, and supplies as have been mined or produced in the United States, and only such manufactured articles, materials, and supplies as have been manufactured in the United States substantially all from articles, materials, or supplies mined, produced, or manufactured, as the case may be, in the United States, shall be acquired for public use.
46. lappuse - Such special obligations shall bear interest at a rate equal to the average rate of interest, computed as to the end of the calendar month next preceding the date of such issue, borne by all interest-bearing obligations of the United States then forming a part of the Public Debt...
582. lappuse - Chairman of the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the House Committee on Public Works and Transportation in his hearing record "The Impact of Weather on Aviation Safety".
481. lappuse - No substantial part of the activities of the corporation shall be the carrying on of propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the corporation shall participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distribution of statements) any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.
46. lappuse - ... interest-bearing obligations of the United States then forming a part of the public debt; except that where such average rate is not a multiple of oneeighth of 1 per centum, the rate of interest of such special obligations shall be the multiple of one-eighth of 1 per centum next lower than such average rate.
46. lappuse - ... next lower than such average rate. Such special obligations shall be issued only if the Secretary of the Treasury determines that the purchase of other interest-bearing obligations of the United States, or of obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States on original issue or at the market price, is not in the public interest. Advances to the Trust Fund pursuant to subsection (d) shall not be invested.
77. lappuse - Director shall report the results of the reviews to the appropriate agency head, the House Committee on Government Operations, the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs, the House and Senate Committees on Appropriations, and the committees of the Congress having jurisdiction over legislation relating to the operations of the agency involved.