Agriculture Decisions: Decisions of the Secretary of Agriculture Under the Regulatory Laws Administered in the United States Department of Agriculture, 58. sējums,1-3. daļas
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999
Up to 1988, the December issue contains a cumulative list of decisions reported for the year, by act, docket numbers arranged in consecutive order, and cumulative subject-index, by act.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
58 Agric action Administrative Law Judge admission advertising agency alleged amended amount Animal Welfare Act answer APHIS appeal applicable assessed August checks civil penalty claim Complainant's Complaint Conclusions constitutes contained continued Corp Court custodial account dealer Decision and Order Default Decision Denying determined dismissed District Docket effective evidence facility fact failed failure Farms federal filed final Fruit further Gentile Goodman Hearing Clerk hereinafter Inspection issued Judicial Officer June jurisdiction license Lomoriello maintain March material matter Motion November October Officer operating PACA paid paragraph parties payment period perishable agricultural commodities person petition for reconsideration Plant proceeding Produce purchase pursuant rabbits reasons received record regulations remand request Respondent Respondent's Rules of Practice sanction Secretary served Standards tomatoes Trading transactions United veterinary violation of section violations
1025. lappuse - When an agency decision rests on official notice of a material fact not appearing in the evidence in the record, a party is entitled, on timely request, to an opportunity to show the contrary.
719. lappuse - If the court determines that such ruling is not in accordance with law it shall remand such proceedings to the Secretary with directions either (1) to make such ruling as the court shall determine to be in accordance with law, or (2) to take such further proceedings as, in the opinion of the court, the law requires.
840. lappuse - NORTHEAST (Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island. Vermont. Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin) Regional Hydrologist (MS 433), 433 National Center, Reston, VA 22092.
1129. lappuse - If only part of a deposition is offered in evidence by a party, an adverse party may require him to introduce all of it which is relevant to the part introduced, and any party may introduce any other parts.
949. lappuse - It shall be the duty of every stockyard owner and market agency to furnish upon reasonable request, without discrimination, reasonable stockyard services at such stockyard.
950. lappuse - ... (b) Whenever complaint is made to the Secretary by any person, or whenever the Secretary has reason to believe, that any stockyard owner, market agency, or dealer is violating the provisions of subdivision (a), the Secretary after notice and full hearing may make an order that he shall cease and desist from continuing such violation to the extent that the Secretary finds that it does or will exist.
717. lappuse - ... in quadruplicate, a petition in writing addressed to the Secretary. Promptly upon receipt of the petition, the hearing clerk shall transmit a true copy thereof to the Administrator and the General Counsel, respectively.
766. lappuse - research facility" means any school (except an elementary or secondary school), institution, organization, or person that uses or intends to use live animals in research, tests, or experiments, and that (1) purchases or transports live animals...
881. lappuse - Every such petition shall state specifically the matters claimed to have been erroneously decided, and alleged errors must be briefly stated. (b) Procedure for disposition of petitions. Within...
766. lappuse - ... organization, or person that uses or intends to use live animals in research, tests, or experiments, and that (1) purchases or transports live animals in commerce, or (2) receives funds under a grant, award, loan, or contract from a department, agency, or instrumentality of the United States for the purpose of carrying out research, tests, or experiments...