Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities administrative alien amended amount annuity application appropriate assistance Attorney authorized benefits Board carry Central Intelligence Agency chapter classified Commission concerning conduct Congress Control court Defense Department Department of Defense described designated determines direct Director of Central disclosure Drug effective employee enforcement entitled established Executive extent Federal fiscal Forces foreign former spouse functions funds Government head individual inserting Intel intelligence activities Intelligence Community interest involved issued ligence Management matter means ment military National Security necessary Office operations otherwise paragraph participant performance period person personnel position prescribed President procedures protection pursuant reasonable receive records referred regulations relating request respect rules Secretary of Defense Select Committee Senate Special specified Staff submit subsection survivor term termination thereof tion transfer United States Code unless violation
412. lappuse - Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House...
384. lappuse - Executive order ; (2) related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency ; (3) specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than section 552b of this title), provided that such statute (A) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue, or (B) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld ; (4) trade secrets and commercial or financial information...
423. lappuse - Commission on the character, associations, and loyalty of such individual, and the Commission shall have determined that permitting such person to have access to Restricted Data will not endanger the common defense and security.
53. lappuse - ... and payment less such deductions shall be a full and complete discharge and acquittance of all claims and demands whatsoever for all regular services rendered by such employee during the period covered by such payment...
413. lappuse - ... no testimony or other information compelled under the order (or any information directly or indirectly derived from such testimony or other information) may be used against the witness in any criminal case, except a prosecution for perjury, giving a false statement, or otherwise failing to comply with the order.
195. lappuse - Any vacancy in the Commission shall not affect its powers, but shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
10. lappuse - If any provision of this act or the application thereof to any person or circumstances is held invalid, the validity of the remainder of the act and of the application of such provision to other persons and circumstances shall not be affected thereby.
464. lappuse - ... the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers, either of specific individuals or of officers generally, of the government of the United States...
386. lappuse - ... (C) fails to maintain any record concerning any individual with such accuracy, relevance, timeliness, and completeness as is necessary to assure fairness in any determination relating to the qualifications, character, rights, or opportunities of, or benefits to the individual that may be made on the basis of such record, and consequently a determination is made which is adverse to the individual...
667. lappuse - House is in session, has recessed, or has adjourned, to hold such hearings, and to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance and testimony of such witnesses and the production of such books, records, correspondence, memoranda, papers, and documents, as it deems necessary.