Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
additional Agriculture allowed amend America amount appropriation approved Army assistant August authorized Board bridge buildings Bureau charge chief Civil claims clerks commission commissioners compensation completion Congress connection construction contingent Corps cost court Department direction District of Columbia duty employees engineer enlisted entitled An Act equipment established exceed exceeding executive expenses fiscal year 1919 follows four funds Government hereby hospital House of Representatives hundred improvements Indian Interior Islands issue July laborers lands maintenance manufacture March materials ment messenger military miscellaneous National Forest naval Navy necessary operation otherwise paid payment period permit person plant post office prescribed present President printing Provided purchase receive regulations rent repairs Reserve River salaries Secretary Senate specified stations Street subsistence superintendent supplies thereof tion transportation traveling Treasury United vehicles Washington
295. lappuse - A vacancy in the commission shall not impair the right of the remaining commissioners to exercise all the powers of the commission.
18. lappuse - President of the United States of America, have caused the said Convention to be made public, to the end that the same and every article and clause thereof may be observed and" fulfilled with good faith by the United States and the citizens thereof.
267. lappuse - An act for preventing the manufacture, sale, or transportation of adulterated or misbranded, or poisonous, or deleterious foods, drugs, medicines, and liquors, and for regulating traffic therein, and for other purposes...
18. lappuse - President prescribes any arms or munitions of war from any place in the United States to such country until otherwise ordered by the President or by Congress.
31. lappuse - President, if application is made therefor by the claimant, may order the payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery to said claimant of the money or other property so held by the Alien Property Custodian or by the Treasurer of the United States...
297. lappuse - ... before the Commission, the court may order such additional evidence to be taken before the Commission and to be adduced upon the hearing in such manner and upon such terms and conditions as to the court may seem proper.
304. lappuse - No person shall on or after the date when the eighteenth amendment to the Constitution of the United States goes into effect, manufacture, sell, barter, transport, import, export, deliver, furnish or possess any intoxicating liquor except as authorized in this Act, and all the provisions of this Act shall be liberally construed to the end that the use of intoxicating liquor as a beverage may be prevented.
296. lappuse - That for the purposes of this act the Commission, or its duly authorized agent or agents, shall at all reasonable times have access to, for the purpose of examination, and the right to copy any documentary evidence of any corporation being investigated or proceeded against...
18. lappuse - ... months after either of the High Contracting Parties shall have given notice to the other of its intention to terminate the same; each of the High Contracting Parties reserving to itself the right of giving such notice to the other at the end of the said term of ten years, or at any subsequent time.