Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act granting additional agent agreed amend America in Congress amount appointed appropriated APPROVED assistant authorized and directed building cents CHAP chief claims clerks clerks of class commencing commissioner compensation Congress assembled continue County court Department directed to place distilled district duty eighteen hundred entitled expenses February fifty five hundred dollars four further enacted granting a pension hereby House of Representatives hundred dollars Indians James John July 27 June lands late laws limitations mails March mark ment month necessary paid parties payment person Post President receive relief removed repairs reservation respective River roll salary SEAL Secretary selected Senate and House seven sixty spirits stamps Territory thereof third thousand dollars thousand eight hundred tion treasury treaty tribe twenty United vessels Washington widow
609. lappuse - In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed. Done at the city of Washington, this...
696. lappuse - I, , do solemnly swear, in presence of Almighty God, that I will henceforth faithfully support, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Union of the States thereunder...
537. lappuse - Pacific ocean, to the meridian of one hundred and ninetythree degrees west longitude, so as to include in the territory conveyed the whole of the Aleutian islands east of that meridian.
183. lappuse - That when the lands in the said Territory shall be surveyed under the direction of the government of the United States, preparatory to bringing the same into market, sections numbered sixteen and thirty-six in each township in said Territory shall be and the same are hereby reserved for the purpose of being applied to schools in said Territory, and in the States and Territories hereafter to be erected out of the same.
590. lappuse - States, to admit amongst them; and the United States now solemnly agrees that no persons except those herein designated and authorized so to do, and except such officers, agents, and employes of the government as may be authorized to enter upon Indian reservations in discharge of duties enjoined by law, shall ever be permitted to pass over, settle upon, or reside in the territory described in this article...
678. lappuse - They shall be bound to receive and consider all written documents or statements which may be presented to them by or on behalf of the respective Governments in support of or in answer to any claim, and to hear, if required, one person on each side, on behalf of each Government, as counsel or agent for such Government, on each and every separate claim.
181. lappuse - The jurisdiction of the several courts herein provided for, both appellate and original, and that of the Probate Courts and of justices of the peace, shall be as limited by law. Provided, That justices of the peace shall not have jurisdiction of any matter in controversy when the title or boundaries of land may be in dispute, or where the debt or sum claimed shall exceed one hundred dollars ; and the said Supreme and District Courts, respectively, shall possess chancery as well as common law jurisdiction.
77. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and Souse of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Arms Control and Disarmament Act Amendments in 1975".
536. lappuse - ... shall prove to be at the distance of more than ten marine leagues from the ocean, the limit between the British possessions and the line of coast which is to belong to Russia, as above mentioned, shall be formed by a line parallel to the windings of the coast, and which shall never exceed the distance of ten marine leagues therefrom.