National Health Program, 1949: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, United States Senate, Eighty-first Congress, First Session on S. 1106, S. 1456, S. 1581, and S. 1679, 1. daļa
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance administration agency American amount appropriated approved areas assistance Association authorized basis believe benefits bill Blue Cross Blue Shield Board carry committee compulsory Congress cost Council course covered CRUIKSHANK dental director diseases doctors effect enrollment estimate expense facilities fact Federal field funds give Goin going Government HAWLEY health insurance Health Service hospital income increase individual less limited means medical care medical service medicine meet methods national health necessary nurses operation organization paid patient payment percent personnel persons physicians population practice present president problem professional proposed public health question reason receive regulations schools Security Senator DONNELL Senator MURRAY Senator PEPPER Senator TAFT social standards statement Surgeon term thing tion United voluntary
23. lappuse - Any vacancy in the Commission shall not affect its powers, but shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
10. lappuse - Each member shall hold office for a term of three years, except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term, and...
49. lappuse - ... plan, he shall notify such State agency that further payments will not be made to the State until he is satisfied that there is no longer any such failure to comply. Until he is so satisfied he shall make no further certification to the Secretary of the Treasury with respect to such State.
44. lappuse - ... facility the amount bearing the same ratio to the then value (as determined by agreement of the parties or by...
5. lappuse - State for such quarter under the provisions of clause (1) of subsection (a), such estimate to be based on (A) a report filed by the State containing its estimate of the total sum to be expended in such quarter in accordance with the provisions of such...
13. lappuse - Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan; "(6) provide that the State agency will make such reports, in such form and containing such information, as the...
51. lappuse - Treasury the amount so estimated, increased or decreased, as the case may be, by any sum by which he finds that his estimate for any prior period was greater or less than the amount which should have been paid to the State under subsection (a) for such period.
23. lappuse - The Commission is authorized to secure directly from any executive department, bureau, agency, board, commission, office, independent establishment, or instrumentality information, suggestions, estimates, and statistics for the purpose of this Act : and each such department, bureau, agency, board, commission, office, establishment, or instrumentality is authorized and directed to furnish such information, suggestions, estimates, and statistics directly to the Commission, upon request made by the...
6. lappuse - Each appointed member of the council shall hold office for a term of four years except that any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed shall be appointed for the remainder of such term and...
68. lappuse - ... (1) any member appointed to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which his predecessor was appointed, shall be appointed for the remainder of such term; and (2) the terms of office of the members first taking office after the date of the enactment of this Act...