Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres acts addition amount Aqueduct August Average Board boilers Brook building capacity castings cent Chestnut Hill Coal Cochituate Company completed concrete connected construction contract cost daily December 31 District drainage drawn duty East Boston ending engine Estimated expenditures expenses Faintly vegetable February feet flow furnished gallons given growth Hill Reservoir Hyde Park inches increase January July June Labor Lake land length lift Loan maintenance Malden March measured meters Metropolitan Sewerage Metropolitan Water miles million gallons Miscellaneous MONTH North Metropolitan System November October operation past pipe pipe lines placed plant Population portion pounds Premises present pumping station purchased quantity Quincy Railroad received Repairs Reservoir River screens Separate September sewage sewer slight South Street Sudbury supply surface TABLE tion tons Total town valves Wachusett waste water supply watershed Weston yards
231. lappuse - ... no laborer workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor, sub-contractor or other person doing or contracting to do the whole or a part of the work...
231. lappuse - ... required to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day except in cases of extraordinary emergency caused by fire, flood or danger to life or property.
231. lappuse - Each contract to which the state or a municipal corporation or a commission appointed pursuant to law is a party which may involve the employment of laborers, workmen, or mechanics shall contain a stipulation that no laborer, workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor...
146. lappuse - Charlestown Pumping Station. At this station are three submerged centrifugal pumps, two of them having impeller wheels 7.5 feet in diameter, the other 8.25 feet in diameter. They are driven by triple-expansion engines of the Reynolds-Corliss type. Contract capacity of 1 pump: 60,000,000 gallons with 8-foot lift. Contract capacity of 2 pumps: 22,000,000 gallons each, with 11-foot lift. Average duty for...
225. lappuse - November 30, 1911, in accordance with the provisions of chapter 235 of the Acts of the year 1906. METROPOLITAN WATER WORKS. Construction. The loans authorized for expenditures under the Metropolitan Water acts, the receipts which are added to the loan fund, the expenditures for the construction and acquisition of works, and the balance available on December 1...
72. lappuse - Chief Engineer has charge of the design and construction of all new works, and of the maintenance and operation of all the works controlled by the Metropolitan District Commission for removing sewage from the twenty-six municipalities which comprise the Metropolitan Sewerage Districts.
141. lappuse - MAINTENANCE SCOPE OF WORK AND FORCE EMPLOYED The maintenance of the Metropolitan Sewerage System includes the operation of...
156. lappuse - This is equivalent to 2.8 cubic feet for each million gallons of sewage pumped at Deer Island. The material intercepted at the screens at the South Metropolitan sewerage stations has amounted to...
147. lappuse - The latter consists of a specially designed engine of the vertical cross-compound type, having between the cylinders a centrifugal pump rotating on a horizontal axis. Contract capacity of the two original pumps: 4,500,000 gallons each, with 13-foot lift.