Federal Communications Commission Reports: Decisions, Reports, and Orders of the Federal Communications Commission of the United States
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
According action additional adopted agreement Alabama alleged amendment appears application appropriate ascertainment AT&T August authority basis believe broadcast Bureau cable carriers changes circuits Commission Commission's Common Carrier concerning consideration considered construction cost countries Court decision denied determine developed discussed DISTRIBUTION Docket effective employment existing facilities fact FCC 2d FEDERAL filed further grant groups hearing increase indicated Inquiry involved issue licensee limited March matter meet minority needs noted Notice offered operating Opinion participants parties period permit persons petition points Postal present problems procedures proceeding programming proposed public affairs public interest question radio reasonable record regulation released renewal Report request respect response result Rochester rules satellite serve showing specific standards statement stations substantial supra tariff television term truck United Western Union
230. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
180. lappuse - Act has two elements: (1) the possession of monopoly power in the relevant market and (2) the willful acquisition or maintenance of that power as distinguished from growth or development as a consequence of a superior product, business acumen, or historic accident.
148. lappuse - Shoe, supra, the following elements must be established before the attorney-client privilege applies: "(1) the asserted holder of the privilege is or sought to become a client; (2) the person to whom the communication was made (a) is a member of the bar of a court, or his subordinate...
287. lappuse - communication by wire" means the transmission of writing, signs, signals, pictures, and sounds of all kinds by aid of wire, cable, or other like connection between the points of origin and reception of such transmission, including all instrumentalities, facilities, apparatus, and services (among other things, the receipt, forwarding, and delivery of communications) incidental to such transmission.
821. lappuse - Appearance by a legally qualified candidate on any ( 1) bona fide newscast, (2) bona fide news interview, (3) bona fide news documentary (if the appearance of the candidate is incidental to the presentation of the subject or subjects covered...
280. lappuse - Director will chair the Commission's Classification Review Committee which shall have authority to act on all suggestions and complaints with respect to the Commission's administration of these regulations. The General Counsel, or a senior member of his staff designated by him, and the Chief, Internal Review and Security Division will serve as members of the Committee.
744. lappuse - If an answer cannot be sent nor an acknowledgment made within such period by reason of Illness or other unavoidable circumstances, acknowledgment and answer shall be made at the earliest practicable date with a satisfactory explanation of the delay.
821. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
553. lappuse - A narrative statement of the sources consulted and the methods followed in conducting the general public survey, including the number of people surveyed and the results thereof. Such documentation shall be placed in the public inspection file within a reasonable time after completion of the survey but in no event later than the date the station's application for renewal of license is filed.