Labor-Health, Education, and Welfare Appropriations for 1966: Hearings Before the Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, Eighty-ninth Congress, First Session, on H.R. 7765, Making Appropriations for the Departments of Labor and Health, Education, and Welfare, and Related Agencies, for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 1966, and for Other Purposes, 8. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1965 - 2700 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1966 estimate Increase activities additional Administration agencies Amount annual applications appropriation approved assistance authorized beds budget building Bureau carry centers Chairman College committee completed conducted construction continue contract costs course decrease demonstration dental Department designed directed disease Division effective effort environmental equipment established estimate estimate 1966 estimate evaluation existing expanded facilities Federal field fiscal foreign funds grants groups hospitals important improve increase initiated institutions interest International laboratory loans major materials meet methods million nursing obligations Office operating patient percent personnel PHS hospital planning pollution Posi positions practice present problems processing professional projects proposed Public Health Service received recommended reduction requested responsibility result schools sciences Senator Hill staff survey technical tions treatment United University vocational
234. lappuse - State agency which is directly responsible for providing free public education for handicapped children (including mentally retarded, hard of hearing, deaf, speech impaired, visually handicapped, seriously emotionally disturbed, crippled, or other health impaired children who by reason thereof require special education...
22. lappuse - Treasury is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under such Act, as amended, are extended to include any purchases of such notes and obligations.
280. lappuse - II of the report of the President's Commission on Heart Disease, Cancer, and Stroke...
23. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
581. lappuse - NSF representative on the Interagency Committee on Oceanography of the Federal Council for Science and Technology.
20. lappuse - Fund"), and in the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (hereinafter referred to as the "Bank"), provided for by the Articles of Agreement of the Fund and the Articles of Agreement of the Bank as set forth in the Final Act of the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference dated July 22, 1944, and deposited in the archives of the Department of State.
785. lappuse - Rule." 7 Many of the Commission's findings which formed the basis for its Trade Regulation Rule were derived from the Report of the Surgeon General's Advisory Committee on Smoking and Health published on January 11, 1964.
354. lappuse - ... are also awarded to States and other public or nonprofit agencies for studies and demonstrations which look toward the development of new or improved methods of providing health services outside the hospital, particularly for chronically ill and aged persons.
851. lappuse - Mens sana in corpore sano, a sound mind in a sound body, will be always able to make a good citizen.