Copyright: Current Issues and Laws
Nova Publishers, 2002 - 177 lappuses
Preface; Copyright Term Extension: Estimating the Economic Values; Copyright Restoration for Public Domain Works; The 'Work Made for Hire and Copyright Corrections Act of 2000'; New York Times Co vs Tasini: The US Supreme Court Affirms 'Authorial' Rights in Copyright; Copyright and Fair Use After Acuff-Rose and Texaco; Criminal Copyright Infringement: Proposal to Impose Criminal Liability on Non-Profit Infringers and Felony Liability for Transmissions; Copyright Term Extension and Music Licensing: Review of Recent Developments; Copyright Issues in Online Music Delivery; The Copyright Doctrine of Fair Use and the Internet: Caselaw; Online Service Provider Copyright Liability: Analysis and Discussion of HR 2180 and S1146; Digital Millennium Copyright Act PL 105-304: Summary and Analysis; 'Digital Era Copyright Enhancement Act': Analysis of HR 3048; Copyright Term Extension and Music Licensing: Analysis of Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act and Fairness in Music Licensing Act PL 105-298; Index.
Esat sasniedzis šīs grāmatas aplūkošanas reižu limitu.
Esat sasniedzis šīs grāmatas aplūkošanas reižu limitu.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
The Work Made for Hire and Copyright Corrections Act of 2000
The US Supreme Court Affirms Authorial Rights in Copyright
Copyright and Fair Use after Acuffrose and Texaco
Proposal to Impose Criminal Liability on Nonprofit Infringers and Felony Liability for Transmissions
Review of Recent Developments
Copyright Issues in Online Music Delivery
Analysis and Discussion of HR 2180 And S 1146
Summary and Analysis
Analysis of HR 3048
Analysis of Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act and the Fairness in Music Licensing Act PL 105298
activities added additional agreements amendments analysis apply argue authors Berne Convention bill broadcasters Clause collective communications concerning Congress considered contain copies Copyright Act copyright infringement copyright law copyright liability copyright owners copyright recapture copyright term court created criminal determine distribution doctrine economic educational effect electronic enactment established exclusive exemption existing expiration extension factors fair granted Group held House implementation Intellectual Property interest Internet issues legislation liability libraries limitations material means motion picture music licensing nonprofit notice obligations obtain offense operators original performance right period person potential producers proposals protection public domain public performance publishers reasonable relating renewed Report Representatives reproduction restoration royalties Senate song sound recordings specific standard statutory taking technologies termination Title transmission treaties United users violation WIPO
52. lappuse - ... 1. the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; 2. the nature of the copyrighted work; 3. the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and 4. the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
43. lappuse - ... commissioned for use as a contribution to a collective work, as a part of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, as a translation, as a supplementary work, as a compilation, as an instructional text, as a test, as answer material for a test, or as an atlas, if the parties expressly agree in a written instrument signed by them that the work shall be considered a work made for hire.
52. lappuse - ... the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes...
110. lappuse - In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use, the factors to be considered shall include : 1. The purpose and character of the use; 2. The nature of the copyrighted work ; 3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole ; and 4. The effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work (4).
52. lappuse - Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
43. lappuse - work made for hire" is defined as: (1) "a work prepared by an employee within the scope of his or her employment"; or (2) "a work specially ordered or commissioned for use as a contribution to a collective work, as...
21. lappuse - Convention shall apply to all works which at the moment of its coming into force have not yet fallen into the public domain in the country of origin through the expiration of the term of protection.
103. lappuse - A person may not obtain a compulsory license for use of the work in the making of phonorecords duplicating a sound recording fixed by another, unless: (i) such sound recording was fixed lawfully; and (ii) the making of the phonorecords was authorized by the owner of copyright...
45. lappuse - Law 106-1 13, nor the deletion of the words added by that amendment (A) shall be considered or otherwise given any legal significance, or (B) shall be interpreted to indicate congressional approval or disapproval of, or acquiescence in, any judicial determination, by the courts or the Copyright Office. Paragraph (2) shall be interpreted as if both section...
47. lappuse - Copyright in each separate contribution to a collective work is distinct from copyright in the collective work as a whole, and vests initially in the author of the contribution. In the absence of an express transfer of the copyright or of any rights under it, the owner of copyright in the collective work is presumed to have acquired only the privilege of reproducing and distributing the contribution as part of that particular collective work, any revision of that collective work, and any later collective...