Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance acquired addition Administrator agency amended America in Congress amount application appropriated approved Architect association Avenue broker Capitol carry CHAPTER Commission Commissioners committee Congress assembled construction contained contract corporation cost court deem Department designated determine directed Director District of Columbia east effect enacted entitled An Act erection established executive expenses Federal feet follows funds further Government grounds hereby authorized House of Representatives hundred interest issued June land lease less license located March minutes National Capital necessary notice numbered operation otherwise owner paid parcel Park period person plans present President Provided Public Buildings purchase real-estate reasonable records regulations respect School Secretary Senate and House SESSION square Street structure term thence thereof tion transfer Treasury United vicinity
27. lappuse - The claim that any such testimony or evidence may tend to criminate the person giving such evidence shall not excuse such witness from testifying ; but such evidence or testimony shall not be used against such person on the trial of any criminal proceeding.
218. lappuse - Such regulations shall be made in accordance with a comprehensive plan and designed to lessen congestion in the streets; to secure safety from fire, panic, and other dangers ; to promote health and the general welfare ; to provide adequate light and air; to prevent the overcrowding of land; to avoid undue concentration of population ; to facilitate the adequate provision of transportation, water, sewerage, schools, parks, and other public requirements.
567. lappuse - Act, or the application of such provision to any . person or circumstance, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Act, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby. SEC. 16. This Act may be cited as the "National Labor Relations Act.
304. lappuse - President; but their successors shall be appointed for terms of six years, except that any person chosen to fill a vacancy shall be appointed only for the unexpired term of the Commissioner whom he shall succeed.
30. lappuse - Department under the direction of which said work has been prosecuted that labor or materials for the prosecution of such work has been supplied by him...
30. lappuse - ... shall promptly make payments to all persons supplying him or them with labor and materials in the prosecution of the work provided for in such contract...
533. lappuse - United States for the three most recent consecutive years for which satisfactory data are available from the Department of Commerce. Such promulgation shall be conclusive for each of the two fiscal years in the period beginning July 1 next succeeding such promulgation : Provided, That the...
530. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods} as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
363. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the Commissioners of the District of Columbia be, and they are hereby, authorized and directed to acquire by purchase or condemnation a site for the farmers...
220. lappuse - Such chairman, or in his absence the acting chairman, may administer oaths and compel the attendance of witnesses. All meetings of the board shall be open to the public. The board shall keep minutes of its proceedings, showing the vote of each member upon each question...