Amendments by the State of Hawaii to the Hawaiian Homes Commission Act: Hearing Before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, First Session, on S.J. Res. 23 Through 34 ... July 23, 1991, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991 - 314 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres action additional administration Alaska allowed amendments amount application appropriated approval Association attorney authority beneficiaries benefit Chairman chapter claim Committee Congress consent Constitution construction court designated effect enacted established Executive Federal Federal Government feet fund further Government governor granted Hawaii Hawaiian home lands Hawaiian Homes Commission hearings held HHCA Homes Commission Act homestead House hundred improvements Indian interest Interior island issue judgment Laws of Hawaii lease legislation legislature less lessee limited loan means ment minutes moneys native Hawaiians Natural needed one-hundredths operating Organic panel party payment person portion present prior projects public lands question receive referred relating Representatives reservation residents respect responsibility Senator INOUYE Session Laws Stat Statehood statement Statutes successor term Territory thereof thousand tract transferred trust United
88. lappuse - All claims founded upon the Constitution of the United States or any law of Congress, except for pensions, or upon any regulation of an Executive Department, or upon any contract, express or implied, with the Government of the United States...
95. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care, in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
96. lappuse - No action or proceeding shall be open to objection on the ground that a declaratory judgment or decree is prayed for. The declaration may be either affirmative or negative in form and effect; and such declarations shall have the force and effect of a final judgment or decree.
91. lappuse - No interest shall be allowed on any claim up to the time of the rendition of judgment by the Court of Claims, unless upon a contract expressly stipulating for the payment of interest...
282. lappuse - That said cession is accepted, ratified, and confirmed, and that the said Hawaiian Islands and their dependencies be, and they are hereby, annexed as a part of the territory of the United States and are subject Co the sovereign dominion thereof, and that all and singular the property and rights hereinbefore mentioned are vested in the United States of America.
4. lappuse - States. 1 Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives 2 of the United States of America in...
101. lappuse - States were a private litigant, except that such costs shall not include attorneys' fees. (b) The judgment in such an action shall constitute a complete bar to any action by the claimant, by reason of the same subject matter, against the employee of the Government whose act or omission gave rise to the claim.
95. lappuse - Any claim arising out of assault, battery, false imprisonment, false arrest, malicious prosecution, abuse of process, libel, slander, misrepresentation, deceit, or interference with contract rights.
262. lappuse - Union all laws of the United States reserving to the United States the free use or enjoyment of property hereinabove vested in the State of Hawaii or its political subdivisions, or the right to alter, amend, or repeal laws relating thereto, are hereby repealed.