Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accompanied accordance Account action additional affidavit agency agent amended answer appeal application appropriate attorney authorized Board brief cancellation certificate claims client Commissioner considered contain copy Copyright Office correct count decision deposition designated determination document drawing effect entity evidence examiner extension facts Federal filed filing date final foreign Government granted hearing identified interference invention inventor involved issued license mailing mark material matter means ment months motion notice original otherwise owner paragraph party Patent and Trademark payment period person petition phonorecords practice practitioner preliminary printed prior proceeding published pursuant reasonable received record reexamination reference registration relating renewal representative request Reserved response Rule served showing signed specified statement submitted taken taking term testimony tion Trademark Office United unless witness written
196. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.
213. lappuse - Filters and refrigerators. 32 Furniture and upholstery. 33 Glassware. 34 Heating, lighting, and ventilating apparatus. 35 Belting, hose, machinery packing, and nonmetallic tires. 36 Musical instruments and supplies. 37 Paper and stationery. 38 Prints and publications. 39 Clothing. 40 Fancy goods, furnishings, and notions. 41 Canes, parasols, and umbrellas. 42 Knitted, netted, and textile fabrics, and substitutes therefor. 43 Thread and yarn. 44 Dental, medical, and surgical appliances. 45 Soft drinks...
196. lappuse - The notice shall state the time and place for taking the deposition and the name and address of each person to be examined, if known, and, if the name is not known, a general description sufficient to identify him or the particular class or group to which he belongs.
240. lappuse - The fee customarily charged in the locality for similar legal services. (4) The amount involved and the results obtained. (5) The time limitations imposed by the client or by the circumstances. (6) The nature and length of the professional relationship with the client. (7) The experience, reputation, and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services. (8) Whether the fee is fixed or contingent.
247. lappuse - Funds reasonably sufficient to pay bank charges may be deposited therein. (2) Funds belonging in part to a client and in part presently or potentially to the lawyer or law firm...
173. lappuse - ... no other person, firm, corporation, or association, to the best of his knowledge and belief, has the right to use such mark in commerce either in the identical form thereof or in such near resemblance thereto as to be likely, when used on or in connection with the goods of such other person, to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive...
291. lappuse - In the case of a work made for hire, the employer or other person for whom the work was prepared is considered the author for purposes of this title, and, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in a written instrument signed by them, owns all of the rights comprised in the copyright.
195. lappuse - All objections made at the time of the examination to the qualifications of the officer taking the deposition, or to the manner of taking It, or to the evidence presented, or to the conduct of any party, and any other objections to the proceedings, shall be noted by the officer upon the deposition.
36. lappuse - ... terms as to enable any person skilled in the art to which it pertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make and use the same, and shall set forth the best mode contemplated by the inventor of carrying out his invention.