Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance action activities addition Administration agencies applicable areas asked assistance attack authority believe Chairman civil defense Committee commodities communications COMPLETED concerned conduct continue contract contractor coordination Corporation costs countries crisis DATE DCPA Department of Defense Directive Director disaster duty economic effective effort emergency employees employment established Executive expenses facilities Federal Force Form former functions funds going Government important individuals industry interest involved major materials matter meet ment military names NASA natural disaster Northrop nuclear Office operations Order organization participation performance period person personnel planning position possible prepared preparedness present President problems procedures production protection question received record regulations relocation represent request responsibility result Secretary Senator PROXMIRE shelter situation specific staff standards statement stockpile supply tion TRAINED United Washington
25. lappuse - ... when the circumstances make it clear that it is those relationships rather than the business of the persons concerned which are the motivating factors...
288. lappuse - Government employee" includes an officer or employee who is retained, designated, appointed, or employed to perform, with or without compensation, for not to exceed 130 days during any period of 365 consecutive days, temporary duties either on a full-time or intermittent basis (18 USC 202).
279. lappuse - Employees paid at a level of the Executive Schedule in subchapter II of chapter 53 of title 5, United States Code. 2.
489. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this subpart, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (1) Using public office for private gain; (2) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (3) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (4) Losing complete Independence or impartiality; (5) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (6) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
302. lappuse - Government employee, to refrain from participating as such In any matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child or partner has a financial interest.
309. lappuse - USC 508). (n) The prohibitions against (1) embezzlement of Government money or property (18 USC 641); (2) failing to account for public money (18 USC 643) ; and (3) embezzlement of the money or property of another person In the possession of an employee by reason of his employment (18 USC 654).
302. lappuse - Another provision declares that the section does not prevent an officer or employee from giving testimony under oath or making statements required to be made under penalty for perjury or contempt.
268. lappuse - Government employment for private gain for himself or another person either by direct action on his part or by counsel, recommendation, or suggestion to another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties. For the purpose of this section, "inside information" means information obtained under Government authority which has not become part of the body of public information.
274. lappuse - An employee shall not solicit a contribution from another employee for a gift to an official superior, make a donation as a gift to an official superior, or accept a gift from an employee receiving less pay than himself (5 USC 7351) . However, this paragraph does not prohibit a voluntary gift of nominal value or donation in a nominal amount made on a special occasion such as marriage, Illness or retirement.