Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action action planning activities agree analysis answer apply appropriate Asian Countries Volume asked assessment assigned begin behaviour carried chart citizens coaching commitment complete concerned construction cost critical decisions demonstration described Designing Human Settlements direction discussion effective Emphasis employees encourage evaluation example expectations experience facilitator feel Focus forces goals Human Settlements Training ideas impact implementation important improve incident individual interest involved issues leader learning lecturette managers materials meeting method needs negotiation objectives observation organization organizational participants parties performance person phase planning position practices prepared presented problem programme progress questions reason reported responsible role scores selected simulation situation skills specific staff statements Step strategies successful SUMMARY supervisor task team members techniques things trainer Trainer's Tool Training in Asian training programme understand unit
145. lappuse - SOMEBODY would do it. ANYBODY, could have done it, but NOBODY did it. SOMEBODY got angry about that because it was EVERYBODY'S job. EVERYBODY thought ANYBODY could do it but NOBODY realised that EVERYBODY wouldn't do it. It ended up that EVERYBODY blamed SOMEBODY when NOBODY did what ANYBODY could have done.
61. lappuse - It is generally effective to have participants post their scores on chart paper. Post your own scores to indicate what a scoring sheet should look like. Form participants into small groups to discuss their scores. Special attention should be given to the meaning of low and high scores and to discrepancies between actual and estimated scores. Participants should be asked if they were surprised by the scores. An interesting variation is to ask participants to predict their results by estimating the...
24. lappuse - ... structured discussion. Normally, you will divide the participant group into several small groups of about equal size and assign the same or different tasks to each group. After tasks are assigned, a period of time is allowed for the small groups to discuss the task. You might want to give instructions to the small groups about appointing a leader, a reporter, and a timekeeper. At the end of the discussion phase, small groups are asked to come back together and to report their findings, sometimes...
145. lappuse - Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought Anybody could do it but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.
85. lappuse - Taylor's scientific management, this new rationality in public welfare is based on specifying in minute detail what is to be done, how it is to be done, by whom, and the time allowed.
8. lappuse - em what you're gonna tell 'em; you tell 'em; and then, you tell 'em what you told 'em.