Oversight Hearings on Discrimination Against Women, Hearings Before the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Discrimination Against Women of The.., 92-2, April 26, 27; May 3 and 10, 1972
1973 - 409 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action activities Administration advisory agency amount application appropriate assistance assure authority award better Board Center child colleges Commissioner Committee concerned Congress considered continue contract cost Council Department determine Director discrimination effective effort employees employment established evaluation Executive Federal fiscal follows funds goals Government grades grants GREEN groups Health higher improve Indefinite individual institutions issues legislation LIBRARIES Madam Chairman Management MARLAND meet minority National Reading needs Office of Education operation opportunities ORGANIZED percent personnel persons positions problems procedures programs projects proposed question receive recommendations record referred renewal responsibility Right to Read Secretary Secretary RICHARDSON serve Social Social Security Administration specific staff STANFORD tion United UNIVERSITY women
133. lappuse - TRAINING GRANTS AND CONTRACTS "SEC. 109. (a) The Administrator is authorized to make grants to or contracts with institutions of higher education, or combinations of such institutions, to assist them in planning, developing, strengthening, improving, or carrying out programs or projects...
127. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code. (b) The findings of fact by the Commissioner, if supported by substantial evidence, shall be conclusive; but the court, for good cause shown, may remand the case to the...
127. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
359. lappuse - Employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training; Including apprenticeship. The Contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
123. lappuse - Federal funds made available under this section for any fiscal year will be so used as to supplement and, to the extent practical...
121. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year, but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the Commissioner estimates such State needs and will be able to use for such year; and the total.
123. lappuse - Commissioner, as the case may be, at such time or times, in such manner, and containing or accompanied by such information as the Commissioner deems necessary.
358. lappuse - Justice and 1V» additional positions for the Office for Civil Rights in the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.
121. lappuse - Islands. (b) The amount of any State's allotment under subsection (a) for any fiscal year which the Commissioner determines will not be required for such fiscal year shall be available for reallotment from time to time, on such dates during such year as the Commissioner may fix, to other States in proportion to the original allotments to such States under...