Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adjusted allowed amount annual apply appointment appreciation assets avoid basis beneficial beneficiary benefit capital gains tax charitable completed computing consideration considered continue created decedent decedent's determined distribution dual tax system effect election eliminate entire equal estate and gift estate tax example excess exclusion exemption exercise existing extent fair Federal gains gift tax give gross estate held imposed included income tax increase individual interest involved joint less lifetime transfers limited loss marital deduction means outright ownership paid passing payable payment percent period permit person present law prior problem proposal qualify reason receive recommended reduced relating respect result retained rule Section situation skipping spouse Studies substantial tax rate taxable taxation term termination tion trans transfer tax transferor transfers at death Treasury treated treatment trust unified tax wealth wife
42. lappuse - The fair market value is the price at which the property would change hands between a willing buyer and a willing seller, neither being under any compulsion to buy or sell and both having reasonable knowledge of relevant facts.
39. lappuse - Act, 1924; (4) posts or organizations of war veterans, or auxiliary units or societies of any such posts or organizations, if such posts, organizations, units, or societies are organized in the United States or any of its possessions, and if no part of their net earnings inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual...
477. lappuse - For purposes of this paragraph (2), the power of appointment shall be considered to exist on the date of the decedent's death even though the exercise of the power is subject to a precedent giving of notice or even though the exercise of the power takes effect only on the expiration of a stated period after its exercise, whether or not on or before the date of the decedent's death notice has been given or the power has been exercised.
489. lappuse - ... decedent with respect to which the decedent possessed at his death any of the incidents of ownership, exercisable either alone or in conjunction with any other person. For purposes of the preceding sentence, the term "incident of ownership...
568. lappuse - ... for his life or for any period not ascertainable without reference to his death or for any period which does not in fact end before his death...
621. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate, apply in the case of a charitable remainder annuity trust and a charitable remainder unltrust. (b) Character of distributions. Amounts distributed by a charitable remainder annuity trust or by a charitable remainder unitrust shall be considered as having the following characteristics in the hands of a beneficiary to whom is paid the annuity described in subsection (d) (1) (A) or the payment described in subsection (d) (2) (A) : (1) First, as amounts of income (other than...
16. lappuse - ... benefit of any private stockholder or individual, and no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, or to a trustee or trustees, or a fraternal society, order, or association operating under the lodge system...
621. lappuse - charitable remainder annuity trust" must pay a sum certain not less often than annually, and a "charitable remainder unitrust" must pay a fixed percentage of the net fair market value of the trust assets, valued annually, not less often than annually.
321. lappuse - Committee of the Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law of the American Bar Association WILLIAM P.
10. lappuse - reversionary interest" and "incidents of ownership" do not include the possibility that the decedent might receive a policy or its proceeds by inheritance through the estate of another person, or as a surviving spouse under a statutory right of election or a similar right.