Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad age group apartments Armenian boarders or lodgers cent coming computed condition country of birth earning each specified earnings employed females five foreign father foreign-born employees French Canadians German Grand total Greek head of family head of household Hebrew higher highest percentage holds households studied husband immigrant includes only races industry information was secured Ireland Irish Italy larger proportion largest Lithuanian Magyar male employees males married native father native-born of foreign Native-born of native nativity and race North number of persons Number reporting complete occupation owing to small Poles Polish presented proportion race not specified race of father race of head race of individual read and write reporting complete data Russian Scotch shoe Slovak sources South Italians speak English specified amount specified number Study of employees Study of households Swedish Syrian table includes table shows Total foreign-born Total native-born total number United visits wages widowed wife
138. lappuse - The table shows wages or earnings for the period indicated, but no account is taken of voluntary lost time or lost time from shutdowns or other causes. In the various tables in this report showing annual earnings allowance is made for time lost during the year. Immigration Commission, "Community A,
331. lappuse - EMPLOYEES.) [This table includes only races with 80 or more males reporting. The total, however, Is for all foreign-born...
471. lappuse - Affiliation with trade unions of males 21 years of age or over who are working for wages, by general nativity and race of individual.
762. lappuse - Present political condition of foreign-born male employees who have been in the United States 5 years or over and who were 21 years of age or over at time of coming, by race.
279. lappuse - Per cent of households occupying apartments of each specified number of rooms, by general nativity and race of head of household. (STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS.) [This table includes only races with 20 or more households reporting. The totals, however, are for all races.] a Including 1 apartment not reporting number of rooms.
439. lappuse - ... would provide the greatest savings over the next six years $22.3 billion. Substantial savings would also be realized in Medicaid (which is closely linked to the SSI program), and smaller savings would occur in the AFDC program. That bill would exempt certain groups of...