Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities additional administration agencies allowance amended amount application appropriation areas assistance Association authorized basis benefits budget centers Chairman cities committee concerned Congress consolidation continue contracts cost Court Department determine direct Director economic effect effort entitlement equipment estimate evaluation expenses facilities Federal figure fiscal fiscal year 1975 Flood follows former President funds give going Government grants Health Health Services House improve increase interest kind legislation loans Management materials meet Member million months needs Nixon obligations operation payments percent period personnel persons planning positions present Presidential problems projects proposed question receive record request responsibility SAMPSON school districts Secretary served specific staff statement studies supplemental things tion transition United Vice President White
253. lappuse - local educational agency" means a public board of education or other public authority legally constituted within a State for either administrative control or direction of, or to perform a service function for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized in a State as an administrative agency for its public elementary or secondary schools.
252. lappuse - Congress hereby declares it to be the policy of the United States to provide financial assistance to local educational agencies to develop and carry out new and imaginative elementary and secondary school programs designed to meet these special educational needs. For the purpose of this title, "children of limited English-speaking ability" means children who come from environments where the dominant language is other than English.
407. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the subcommittee, I welcome this opportunity to appear before you to...
526. lappuse - No person in the United States shall on the ground of race, color, national origin, or sex be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity funded in whole or in part with funds made available under this title.
76. lappuse - Health Services and Mental Health Administration, US Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.
253. lappuse - ... within a State for either administrative control or direction of, or to perform a service function for, public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or other political subdivision of a State, or such combination of school districts or counties as are recognized In a State as an administrative agency for its public elementary or secondary schools. Such term also Includes any other public Institution or agency having: administrative control and direction...
793. lappuse - Congress to promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness In the procurement of property and services by and for the executive branch of the Federal Government...
553. lappuse - ... section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946, as amended (5 USC 73b-2 ; 60 Stat. 808).
727. lappuse - Services, whenever he deems it to be in the public interest, to accept for deposit the papers and other historical materials of any President or former President of the United States, or of any other official or former official of the Government, and other papers relating to and contemporary with any President or former President of the United States, subject to restrictions agreeable to the Administrator as to their use.