Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action Administration agency Agriculture amended American Association authority BARUCH believe bill ceilings CHAIRMAN cheese committee commodity concerned Congress consumer continue contract cost course Defense Defense Production Department direct economic effect emergency existing experience fact Federal feel freeze give going Government hospitals important income increase industry inflation interest legislation less manufacturers markups materials mean meat military milk million necessary Office operating percent period person Plants position possible pounds present President price controls problem production proposed question rates reason recommend record regulations rent representative result Senator Senator BENNETT Senator GOLDWATER situation small business Stabilization standby statement supply survey thing tion trade trying United wage wage controls World
31. lappuse - If any provision of this Act or the application of such provision to any person or circumstances shall be held invalid, the remainder of the Act, and the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby.
31. lappuse - Congress, to employ such clerical and other assistants, to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance of such witnesses and the production of such books, papers, and documents, to administer such oaths, to take such testimony, and to make such expenditures, as it deems advisable.
20. lappuse - No objection to the order of the Commission shall be considered by the court unless such objection shall have been urged before the Commission or unless; there were reasonable grounds for failure so to do.
29. lappuse - Whenever in the judgment of the Commission any person has engaged or is about to engage in any acts or practices which constitute or will constitute a violation...
28. lappuse - ... the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
31. lappuse - ... Government employees that asserts the right to strike against the Government of the United States, or who advocates, or who is a member of an organization that advocates, the overthrow of the Government of the United States by force or violence...
8. lappuse - ... for the purpose of financing any contractor, subcontractor, or other person in connection with the performance of any contract or other operation deemed by the guaranteeing agency to be necessary to expedite production and deliveries or services under Government contracts for the procurement of materials or the performance of services for the national defense...
31. lappuse - For the purposes of this resolution the committee, or any duly authorized subcommittee thereof, is authorized to hold such hearings, to sit and act at such...
10. lappuse - ... transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act, as amended...