Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid action advantage amount apparatus appears applied arrangement Arts bars become called carbonate carried cause cent charge claim colour combination Committee common completed considerable consists construction containing continued copper cost course cylinder described direction distance dollars drawing effect employed engine equal establishment experiments fact feet fire force four give given glass greater heat important improvement inches increase Institute invention iron known lead length less light machine manner manufacture materials matter means Mention metal method miles mode motion nature nearly necessary object observed obtained operation passing patent Philadelphia piece placed plane plate portion present pressure produced quantity railroads rails receive remark resistance road side similar solution steam stone sufficient surface temperature tion tube vessel weight wheels whole wood York
113. lappuse - Be it known that I, John Fitch, of Philadelphia, in the county of Philadelphia, the State of Pennsylvania, have invented a new and improved mode of preventing steam-boilers from bursting, and I do hereby declare that the following is a full and exact description thereof, reference being had to the accompanying drawings, and to the letters of reference marked thereon.
100. lappuse - The Committee on Science and the Arts constituted by the Franklin Institute of the State of Pennsylvania, for the promotion of the Mechanic Arts, to whom was referred for examination a Solar Compass, invented by WM.
27. lappuse - Whenever, through inadvertence, accident, or mistake. and without any fraudulent or deceptive intention, a patentee has claimed more than that of which he was the original or first inventor or discoverer...
20. lappuse - The Committee on Science and the Arts, constituted by the Franklin Institute of the State of Pennsylvania for the promotion of the Mechanic Arts, to whom was referred for examination, two reflecting telescopes, made by Mr.
81. lappuse - A description and draught of a new-invented machine for carrying vessels or ships out of or into any harbour, port, or river, against wind or tide, or in a calm.
303. lappuse - Now know ye, that in compliance with the said proviso, I, the said William Graham, do hereby declare the nature of the said invention, and the manner in which the same is to be performed...
9. lappuse - I have taken a piece of a whole cannon, whereof the end was burst, and filled it three quarters full of water, stopping and screwing up the broken end, as also the touchhole, and making a constant fire under it ; within twenty-four hours it burst, and made a great crack...
27. lappuse - Office; and it shall thereafter be considered as part of the original specification to the extent of the interest possessed by the claimant and by those claiming under him after the record thereof.